2016 Mazda3 Safety Features
In addition to its pleasing handling and upscale interior options, the 2016 Mazda3 offers Tampa and Sarasota drivers and their passengers premium protection. Between its solid structuring and advanced safety technology, this sedan has received top ratings from the safety associations. Find out all it has to offer here before coming by Cox Mazda for a test drive!
The 2016 Mazda3 was designed with passenger protection as a top priority. From its shell to the wheels and behind the interior surfaces, there’s a full suite of features to help protect passengers in the event of a collision. These are just a few of the safety features this sedan includes:
- Antilock Disc Brakes
- Dynamic Stability Control and Traction Control System
- Whiplash-reducing Front Head Restraints
- Front Safety-belt Pretensioners with Force Limiters
- Front, Side, and Side Curtain Airbags
- SKYACTIV® Body Ring Structure
- Side-impact door beams
- Automatic Door Locks with Child Safety Rear Door Locks
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System
The modern safety technologies available to this sedan will help you protect you and your loved ones from an accident. Designed to assist you navigate traffic better, you’ll receive various alerts to help you make better decisions on the road. See what options you can add to make this sedan work for you:
- Mazda Radar Cruise Control: This feature helps you maintain a safe distance from the vehicles ahead of you by adjusting speed when you’re using cruise control.
- Smart City Brake Support: This system detects pedestrians and vehicles in your path while driving at slow speeds to apply braking in the event you miss something.
- Blind Spot Monitoring: Both an audible alert inside the cabin and visual alert on side mirrors lets you know when a vehicle is approaching a blind spot.
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert: Backing up is safer with this feature, letting you know if a vehicle is approaching while you’re in reverse.
The 2016 Mazda3 has received the top award from the IIHS: A 2016 Top Safety Pick+ award. The IIHS also awarded this year’s model as “Advanced for front crash prevention. Additionally, the NHTSA has awarded 5 stars for overall safety to this sedan, with 5 stars for both frontal crash and side crash, and 4 stars for rollover. There’s no better stamp of approval for your peace of mind while behind the wheel.
Check Out the 2016 Mazda3 Safety Features near Tampa and Sarasota Today
Meet the 2016 Mazda3 safety features in person at Cox Mazda, located close to Tampa and Sarasota shoppers at 3101 Cortez Road West in Bradenton, FL. Our friendly and knowledgeable sales specialists are here to help you pick the best trim that comes with all the features you want, so give us a call at (941) 749-2790 or schedule a test drive online today!