2016 Mazda CX-3 Trims
Three 2016 Mazda CX-3 trims are available to Sarasota and Tampa drivers at Cox Mazda, making this compact crossover capable of taking on whatever the world throws at it. Even the entry-level 2016 Mazda CX-3 Sport trim comes with a suite of advanced tech features and an efficient yet powerful engine – and the top-of-the-line 2016 Mazda CX-3 Grand Touring is positively luxurious.
Let’s see what each of these trims has to offer before you visit our showroom for a test drive; remember, you can get behind the wheel of one, two, or even all three of these models when you visit, so there’s no need to make a decision until you are behind the wheel.
2016 Mazda CX-3 Sport
A sleek dashboard, high-quality materials, and a spacious cabin make this five-passenger crossover fun for the young professional on the go or the family zipping between school, soccer games, and errands. The 2016 Mazda CX-3 Sport has some amenities that help separate it from other crossovers, giving you access to connectivity features that many automakers still require an upgrade for.Standard on the 2016 Mazda CX-3 Sport trim are features like:
- Bluetooth: Sync up your smartphone for handsfree phone calls and wireless audio streaming.
- Voice Controls: Manage your media and phone without ever taking a hand from the wheel using intuitive voice controls.
- Rearview Camera: Back up and parallel park with ease knowing you have a clear view of what’s behind your crossover.
The 2016 Mazda CX-3 Sport trim also includes a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system with rotary control knob, a six-speaker stereo system with CD player and USB input, compatibility with Stitcher and Pandora for streaming internet radio, and a push-button ignition for quick starting. Features like a rear roof spoiler and a dual exhaust system let the trim live up to its name, delivering good looks that combine with Mazda’s signature styling to turn heads.
While some modern crossovers drop gas guzzlers under the hood, Mazda gives drivers an engine that is both efficient and powerful thanks to SKYACTIV® TECHNOLOGY.
- A SKYACTIV®-G 2.0L 4-cylinder engine with variable valve timing kicks out 146 hp and 146 lb.-ft. of torque.
- The SKYACTIV®-Drive 6-Speed automatic transmission has both manual shifting and Sport modes for improved control and helps earn an EPA-estimated 35 mpg/highway and 29 mpg/city for 31 mpg/combined on the front-wheel drive variants.
2016 Mazda CX-3 Touring
While we have found many Sarasota and Tampa drivers who love the Sport trim level, the 2016 Mazda CX-3 Touring provides a step up with a wide range of new technology features, advanced safety amenities, and upgrades in cabin comfort.The 2016 Mazda CX-3 Touring trim adds to or replaces features on the 2016 Mazda CX-3 Sport trim with:
- Premium Upholstery: Upgraded leatherette and cloth upholstery brings the class of your crossover up to a new level.
- Leather-Wrapped Features: The steering wheel and shift knob are wrapped in leather for improved durability and a better grip.
- Heating Elements: The heated front seating can help warm you up on a chilly day while the heated mirrors can keep your side view clear.
The 2016 Mazda CX-3 Touring trim also has a rear cross-traffic alert system with blind-spot monitor that lets your new crossover have an extra set of eyes on the road for you.
Drivers looking to get more out of their Mazda but aren’t looking at the top-of-the-line 2016 Mazda CX-3 Grand Touring trim can add the Premium Package onto the 2016 Mazda CX-3 Touring, upgrading the above features with a rear cargo cover, a Bose® stereo system, and a sunroof.
2016 Mazda CX-3 Grand Touring
The 2016 Mazda CX-3 Grand Touring is the highest trim, and it leaves competing crossovers looking outdated with just a glance. You’ll notice upgraded instrumentation and a heads-up display (HUD) once you’ve belted in and pressed the ignition, and these advanced accents go hand-in-hand with exterior touches like adaptive LED headlights, LED taillights and foglights, sunroof, and a set of 18-inch alloy wheels.Other comfort and tech features in the cabin of the 2016 Mazda CX-3 Grand Touring trim include:
- Leather Upholstery: The 2016 Mazda CX-3 Grand Touring trim courts luxury with its upholstered leather seating and simulated suede inserts.
- Paddle Shifters: Take control over the engine and change gears with just a flick of the wrist.
- Bose Stereo: The seven-speaker Bose stereo system brings you front row to your favorite bands, delivering the ultimate driving soundtrack and bringing HD radio and satellite radio to the crossover.
The 2016 Mazda CX-3 Grand Touring also has an exclusive package of features, the i-ACTIVSENSE® package, adding on proactive safety features that include automatic high beam controls, lane departure warning, forward collision mitigation (with braking), adaptive cruise control, and even automatic windshield wipers.
Drivers seeking a luxurious, spacious, fuel-efficient, and safe crossover have found it in the 2016 Mazda CX-3 Grand Touring trim thanks to these luxury and safety amenities.
Test Drive the Best 2016 Mazda CX-3 Trim for Your Tampa or Sarasota Commute
With three trim levels and a few upgrade packages, we think they’ve made it easy for us to find a 2016 Mazda CX-3 trim that fits the needs of Tampa and Sarasota drivers. Contact Cox Mazda online or give us a call at (941) 749-2790 to schedule a test drive of the new crossover. You’ll find us open six days a week at 3101 Cortez Road West in Bradenton.