2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata Trims
Drivers who are interested in the latest iteration of Mazda’s iconic roadster will be pleased to know that its design has been re-hauled for improved performance while carrying over the highlights that have made it a classic. The 2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata is now available in three distinct trim levels that allow each Tampa and Sarasota driver to personalize the right car for them. Read on to learn more about them, then stop by Cox Mazda to test drive your favorite.
2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata Sport
Despite being the base trim of the 2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata, Mazda’s engineers designed the 2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata Sport to perfectly accommodate the majority of drivers:
- Distinct Exterior Styling: With a low-set aggressive stance and signature lines that contour its body, the 2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata Sport is built to turn heads even when it’s standing still.
- Thunderous Performance: The 2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata Sport is fitted with a SKYACTIV® TECHNOLOGIES 2.0L I4 powertrain that is capable of producing up to 155 hp and 148 lb.-ft of peak torque.
- Superior Efficiency: Properly equipped, this speedster’s powerful engine still manages to yield an impressive 27 mpg/city and 34 mpg/highway according to the latest EPA testing.
2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata Club
Improving the responsiveness of the 2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata handling and adding more than a few luxury features on the interior, the 2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata Club trim is geared for drivers who want a little more bang for their buck:
- Upgraded Suspension: The 2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata Club benefits from an intricately sculpted sport suspension system that works with a resilient set of Bilstein shock absorbers to cut around wide corners and sharp turns with ease.
- Integrated Sound System: A 9-speaker BOSE® Audio System is embedded throughout the cabin and headrest to offer premium surround sound quality regardless of outside noise.
- Top-Notch Seating: The 2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata Club comes standard with black cloth surface seating intricately laced with elegant red stitching, enhancing both the comfort and the sophistication you feel when you step inside.
2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata Grand Touring
The top-of-the-line 2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata trim includes the comfort, convenience, and safety features present on the previous trims, and adds the advanced technology that sets it apart from your typical 2-door roadster:
- Blind Spot Monitoring: Among other cutting-edge safety systems, the 2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata Grand Touring trim includes this intuitive monitoring system that alerts you to any potential dangers it detects in your blind spots.
- Heated Front Seats: The top-tier 2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata Grand Touring ensures that you always ride in comfort thanks to heated seat cushions and seatbacks for the driver and front passenger.
- Rain-Sensing Windshield Wipers: This system allows you to keep your focus on the road by automatically sensing the amount of water on the windshield and adjusting the wipers accordingly.
See the 2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata Trims Firsthand Near Tampa and Sarasota Today
Contact Cox Mazda online or by phone at (941) 749-2790 to learn more about which 2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata trim is the best choice for your Tampa or Sarasota commute. You can also feel free to visit our dealership to speak with us in person at 3101 Cortez Rd W in Bradenton today.