2016 Mazda3 5-Door Trims
There are a hundred ways to describe the 2016 Mazda3 5-Door hatchback, and almost as many ways to equip it. If you’re thinking about one of these popular small cars, and want more information about the 2016 Mazda3 5-Door trims at Cox Mazda—and how they can make your Tampa and Sarasota drive better—read on, then stop in and test-drive your favorite.
The 2016 Mazda3 5-Door i Sport
The 2016 Mazda3 5-Door i Sport, the well-equipped base model, has a starting price of just $18,545 MSRP and features a long list of appealing features that have made it a best-seller, including:
- Performance – The base trim is powered by the SKYACTIV® TECHNOLOGY 2.0L 4-cylinder engine capable of 155 hp and up to 150 lb.-ft. of torque. This powerplant can be paired to a SKYACTIV®-MT 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive or a SKYACTIV®-Drive 6-speed electronically controlled automatic transmission with automatic shift mode.
- Features – Even at this level, the 2016 Mazda3 5-Door offers air conditioning, power windows and doors, cruise control with steering wheel-mounted controls, remote keyless entry with pushbutton start, Bluetooth hands-free calling and music streaming, and 6-speaker audio system.
- Technology – The MAZDA CONNECT™ infotainment system which provides access to Aha™, Pandora®, and Stitcher™ internet radio services, HD radio, SMS text messaging, voice control, and E911 services all accessible through the exclusive dash-mounted 7-inch touchscreen interface.
The 2016 Mazda3 5-Door i Touring
Up next is the 2016 Mazda3 5-Door i Touring with a starting MSRP of only $20,745 MSRP. It builds upon the features found in the 2016 Mazda3 5-Door i Sport trim level with amenities like:
- Visibility – The 2016 Mazda3 5-Door i Touring trims offers auto on/off headlights halogen fog lights, rain-sensing windshield wipers, and body-colored dual heated side mirrors with integrated turn signals for optimum visibility.
- Comfort – Drivers can also enjoy the power sliding moonroof to let a little fresh air and sunshine into your daily commute, while you relax in the luxurious variable heated leatherette-trimmed sport front seats.
- Convenience – The Mazda Advanced Keyless Entry System allows you to leave your keys in your pocket and unlock the door easily with the press of a button, then just slide in, use the standard pushbuttons start, and get on your way.
The 2016 Mazda3 5-Door i Grand Touring
- Interior Features – Dual-zone automatic climate control with pollen filter becomes standard on the 2016 Mazda3 5-Door i Grand Touring as does the concert-quality sound of the 9-speaker Bose surround sound audio system with Centerpoint2 and AudioPilot2.
- Safety – Advanced dual front airbags with crash-zone and passenger sensors remain standard equipment as do the whiplash-reducing front headrests, and ABS with Electronic Brakeforce Distribution and Brake Assist.
- Security – Mazda has equipped all of the 2016 Mazda3 5-door trims with the innovative engine-immobilizer anti-theft system that cuts off the engine and prevents thieves from driving your car away should they try to start it without the smart key system.
The 2016 Mazda3 5-Door s Touring
The 2016 Mazda3 5-door s Touring trim is a more luxurious version of the lower models, starting with a base price of only $25,495 MSRP and coming with exciting new options:
- Performance – The 2016 Mazda3 5-Door s Touring is powered by the SKYACTIV®-G 2.5L DOHC 4-cylinder engine and SKYACTIVE®-Drive 6-speed electronically controlled automatic transmission with manual shift mode, sport function, and shift paddles. This pairing makes 184 hp and 185 lb.-ft. of peak torque.
- Camera – This trim also benefits from the rearview camera available on all other trims, which allows drivers to gain a clear view of the area behind the car in order to avoid obstacles and pedestrians.
- Safety Sensors – Features like Blind Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross Traffic Alert help drivers to avoid items they cannot see and work in conjunction with other safety features to help make the 2016 Mazda3 5-Door a safer ride.
The 2016 Mazda3 5-Door s Grand Touring
The 2016 Mazda3 5-door s Grand Touring trim is the top-of-the-line trim for the 2016 Mazda3 5-Door line and features a competitive starting price of only $25,445 MSRP, adding the following features to the lineup:
- Manual Transmission – The 2016 Mazda3 5-Door s Grand Touring adds the option for a SKYACTIV®-MT 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive for a more interactive driving experience.
- Enhanced Visibility – Bright Bi-Xenon High Intensity Discharge (HID) headlights with auto-leveling and adaptive front-lighting become standard and allow drivers to see and be seen better in all conditions, as do the LED combination taillights.
- Advanced Technology – The auto-dimming rearview mirror includes Homelink to allow drivers to connect to features like garage doors and wireless home services to make it easier to get home and get comfortable at the end of your day.
Come See the 2016 Mazda3 5-Door Trims today at your Tampa and Sarasota Mazda Authority
To test-drive any of the 2016 Mazda3 5-Door trims near Tampa or Sarasota, contact Cox Mazda at (888) 260-1691 or visit our showroom at 3101 Cortez Road West in Bradenton, FL.