2016 Mazda3 Sedan Trims
When it comes to luxury sedans, the 2016 Mazda3 hits the sweet spot of superior performance and design. With a full suite of entertainment features, comprehensive safety tech, and plenty of power roaring under the hood, the 2016 Mazda3 Sedan trims are sure to impress interested Tampa and Sarasota drivers. Read on to learn more of what you can expect, then stop by Cox Mazda for a test drive.
2016 Mazda3 i Sport
The base model of this year’s Mazda3 is the 2016 Mazda3 i Sport. Starting at $17,845 MSRP, the iSport is designed to accommodate a wide variety of driving needs:
- Mechanical Powertrain Proficiency: The 2016 Mazda3 i Sport comes equipped with a SKYACTIV® TECHNOLOGY 2.0L DOHC 4-cylinder powertrain combined with a manual 6-speed SKYACTIV®-MT transmission system capable of up to 155 hp and 150 lb.-ft. of torque.
- Phenomenal Fuel Efficiency: Thanks to a direct injection fuel system with a 13.2 gallon capacity, the 2016 Mazda3 i Sport earns an EPA-estimated 29 mpg/city and 41 mpg/highway.
- Luxurious Interior Amenities: The 2016 Mazda3 i Sport cabin boasts cloth-trimmed sport seats, standard cruise control, and a voice-command activated MAZDA CONNECT™ infotainment system that drivers can access on a 7-inch color touchscreen for Aha™, Pandora®, and Stitcher™ internet radio integration.
2016 Mazda3 i Touring
The 2016 Mazda3 i Touring is the next tier upgrade on the 2016 Mazda3 totem pole. At a price point of $20,045 MSRP, this trim equips the 2016 Mazda3 with significant additions at only a slightly higher price tag:
- Power Sliding-glass Moonroof: The 2016 Mazda3 i Touring one-touch-open moonroof comes with an interior sunshade that allows you to enjoy the view even on the hottest summer days.
- Increased Fuel Efficiency: A nudge of the dial can go a long way down the road. The 2016 Mazda3 i Touring earns a more efficient fuel economy of 30 mpg/city when properly equipped.
- Interior and Exterior Tech Upgrades: Additional technology features include rain-sensing windshield wipers and standard body-colored power and heated side mirrors with integrated turn signals.
2016 Mazda3 i Grand Touring
At a starting price of $22,545 MSRP, the 2016 Mazda3 i Grand Touring trim offers more advanced technology features such as:
- Mazda Wireless Navigation System: The 2016 Mazda3 i Grand Touring comes with a satellite-enabled navigation system accessible at all times from the 2016 Mazda3 fully-integrated 7-inch touchscreen.
- Bose Surround Sound: Each 2016 Mazda3 i Grand Touring is outfitted with 9 speakers spaced strategically throughout the cabin for maximum sound coverage, as well as AudioPilot® 2 technology that regulates audio levels evenly throughout the cabin to ensure an even plain between pockets of silence and deafening noise.
- Dual-zone automatic climate control: Drivers of the 2016 Mazda3 i Grand Touring trim enjoy a reactive interior climate system that allows both you and your front passenger to set individual preferred temperatures.
2016 Mazda3 s Touring
The 2016 Mazda3 s Touring trim updates the 2016 Mazda3 with more power and more responsive handling:
- Increased Powertrain Efficiency: Properly equipped, the 2016 Mazda3 s Touring is capable of exerting up to 184 hp and 185 lb.-ft of peak torque.
- Active Driving Display: The 2016 Mazda3 s Touring comes with an active driving display that displays a digital speedometer, as well as a variety of vehicle information like tire pressure and calculated fuel expenditure.
- Adaptive Sports Drive Mode: The 2016 Mazda3 s Touring trim adds an adaptive Sports Drive mode that offers quicker throttle response and later gearshifts while relaxing stability control in a way that gives drivers more intuitive handling.
2016 Mazda3 s Grand Touring
The top-tier 2016 Mazda3 s Grand Touring trim gives drivers a comprehensive package of cutting-edge features that optimize both utility and luxury:
- Premium Seating: The highest 2016 Mazda3 sedan trim offers the best quality materials lining the cabin, and upgrades the cabin with perforated leather-trimmed sports seats.
- Bi-Xenon Headlights: These High Intensity Discharge (HID) headlamps work with an auto-leveling feature to offer maximum clarity anytime you’re on the road.
- Homelink System: The 2016 Mazda3 s Grand Touring adds a Homelink wireless control system to the auto-dimming rearview mirror, allowing you to register and use up to three transmitters for devices like garage door openers, security systems, or even home lighting.
Experience the 2016 Mazda3 Sedan Trims Available to Sarasota and Tampa Drivers Today
To see which 2016 Mazda3 sedan trim best suits your Sarasota or Tampa commute, stop by Cox Mazda at 3101 Cortez Rd W in Bradenton today. Feel free to contact us at (941) 749-2790 for more information.