2015 Mazda5 vs 2015 Kia Sedona
2015 Kia Sedona
The 2015 Mazda5 is a different kind of family vehicle. It offers the utility and convenience of a minivan, but thanks to its condensed size and smart styling it is much easier to drive and park than the competition. That makes it a vehicle that is not just great for families but for anyone who needs room for passengers and cargo. Discover what else it has to offer and how it compares to the 2015 Kia Sedona minivan, then plan on taking a tour and test drive at Cox Mazda in Bradenton just an hour south of Tampa.
The best vehicle for your family is one that doesn’t put a stress on your budget. Spend less without compromising quality by choosing the 2015 Mazda5 and use the savings for something else. The 2015 Mazda5 has an MSRP starting at $21,240. In comparison, the 2015 Kia Sedona starts quite a bit higher at $26,100.
The fuel-efficient 2015 Mazda5 helps you keep even more money in your family budget and avoid making constant stops to fill up. Fuel-efficiency ratings on this family minivan reach as high as 21 mpg city and 28 mpg highway as estimated by the EPA. The Sedona doesn’t meet up to the 2015 Mazda5 standards, topping out at just 18 mpg city and 24 mpg highway.
At every trim level, the 2015 Mazda5 comes equipped with family-friendly features that you won’t find in the comparable Sedona Trim.
- 2015 Mazda5 Features: The introductory trim comes with automatic climate controls with rear vents and controls, and a six-speaker stereo. The top-of-the-line trim comes with standard automatic xenon headlights and driver lumbar controls.
- 2015 Sedona Features: The introductory trim has only standard air conditioning, and the stereo has just four speakers. The top-of-the-line trim is available with both of the features mentioned above, but only if you pay extra for them as cost-added options.
The interior of the 2015 Mazda5 has unique features that make it the ideal space for a certain kind of family.
- Wide Sliding Door Openings: Enjoy easy access to the third row when you are loading up either passengers or cargo.
- Center Table/Storage Net: The space between the second-row captain’s chairs can be bridged by a folding table/storage net that stows quickly away when you need third-row access.
- Car-Like Feel: The smaller size and careful layout of the driver’s area makes piloting this minivan feel more like driving a sedan.
The 2015 Mada5 is Built for Today’s Family
Getting your family from point A to point B shouldn’t require a hard-to-drive, bland-looking vehicle. That is why the affordable and sporty 2015 Mazda5 is such an exciting alternative. Experience it up close by visiting Cox Mazda at 3101 Cortez Road West in Bradenton, Florida. To get here from anywhere in Tampa, just take I-75 south. Work with our friendly sales staff seven days a week.