2016 Mazda3 vs 2016 Nissan Sentra
If you’ve been looking for a capable compact sedan geared towards safety, performance, and innovative features, you’ve probably considered the 2016 Mazda3, the riveting compact car that has Palmetto and Memphis drivers buzzing. For those who are still on the fence about this attractive vehicle, our experts have created a comparison of the 2016 Mazda3 and one of its competitors, the 2016 Nissan Sentra. Take a look at how they match up to see why we think the 2016 Mazda3 speaks for itself.
When it comes to providing a safe and stable ride, the 2016 Mazda3 offers features that the 2016 Nissan Sentra simply can’t match:
- 2016 Mazda3 – The 2016 Mazda3 is equipped with abundant safety features like whiplash injury lessening seats, as well as optional features like Smart City Brake Support, Collision Warning system, Lane Departure Warning, and E911 alert, a feature which can notify emergency services of your location should you be involved in an accident in which the airbags are deployed.
- 2016 Nissan Sentra – The Nissan Sentra does not have a comparable whiplash protection system. And, while Forward Emergency Braking is an option, features like Smart City Brake Support and Collision Warning system are not. The Sentra can be equipped with navigation systems, but not with the ability to notify 911 in the case of an emergency.
When it comes to power, the 2016 Mazda3 easily outclasses the 2016 Nissan Sentra :
- 2016 Mazda3 – The 2016 Mazda3 base engine is a 2.0L DOHC 4-cylinder that can produce 155 hp and up to 150 lb-ft of peak torque. For more boost, drivers can choose to upgrade to the 2.5L DOHC 4-cylinder engine that can produce 184 hp and up to 185 lb-ft of torque.
- 2016 Nissan Sentra – The 2016 Nissan Sentra offers drivers just one choice of powerplant – the 1.8L DOHC 4-cylinder engine that can deliver just 130 hp and only 128 lb-ft of available torque, leaving it far short of the Mazda3.
The 2016 Mazda3 also offers drivers more attractive comfort and convenience options than the Nissan:
- 2016 Mazda3 – When selecting a 2016 Mazda3, drivers can choose from a long list of options such as a remote vehicle starting system, rain-sensing windshield wipers, and adaptive and auto-dimming headlights that not only make it easier to see around corners at night, but also help keep your Mazda from blinding other drivers on the road.
- 2016 Nissan Sentra – The 2016 Nissan Sentra does offer some of the same optional features that are available on the Mazda3, but it does not include the convenience of remote engine starting, rain-sensitive wipers, adaptive headlights, or an auto-dimming headlight function.
Get Behind the Wheel of a 2016 Mazda3 at Your Leading Palmetto and Memphis Mazda Dealer Today
To learn more about the 2016 Mazda3, check out Cox Mazda, the dealer that Palmetto and Memphis drivers trust. Feel free to contact us at (888) 260-1691 or stop by our showroom at 3101 Cortez Road West in Bradenton, FL.