2016 Mazda CX-9 vs 2016 Buick Enclave
With no shortage of choices in the crossover SUV market, the 2016 Mazda CX-9 stacks up well against the competition, particularly the 2016 Buick Enclave. Efficiency and affordability are top priority for Tampa and Sarasota drivers, and the 2016 Mazda CX-9 delivers on both accounts. Read more about how the 2016 Mazda CX-9 outshines the competition, then visit Cox Mazda to see it in person.
Drivers looking for style and comfort that is budget friendly and reliable need not look farther than the 2016 Mazda CX-9:
- 2016 Mazda CX-9 – The well-appointed base model 2016 Mazda CX-9 starts at $31,520 MSRP. LED headlights and dual exhaust enhance the exterior and lead the way to the comfortable interior where you’ll find power windows with automatic up/down feature, three-zone climate control, and a push button start. The top of the line Signature trim, infused with sophistication and indulgence, is available at $44,015 MSRP.
- 2016 Buick Enclave – Luxury comes at a price with the Enclave. Its starting MSRP is $39,065, almost 25% higher than the 2016 Mazda CX-9 and drivers can expect a price tag closer to $50,000 for a fully loaded Premium model.
The 2016 Mazda CX-9 offers a more fuel-efficient driving experience than the 2016 Buick Enclave:
- 2016 Mazda CX-9 – Equipped with SKYACTIV® TECHNOLOGY that offers a stunning driving experience, the 2016 Mazda CX-9 also delivers top of class fuel efficiency at an EPA-estimated 22 mpg/city and 28 mpg/highway.
- 2016 Buick Enclave – The gas guzzling V6 engine on the Enclave limits its fuel economy to an EPA-estimated 15 mpg/city and 22 mpg/highway, leaving drivers to spend more time at the pumps and less time enjoying the open road.
Style and Design
Both vehicles offer their own distinct style, but the 2016 Mazda CX-9 was clearly designed with the driver in mind:
- 2016 Mazda CX-9 – From its elongated hood and tapered roof line, the simplicity and beauty of the 2016 Mazda CX-9 stand out. Despite its low roofline there is ample space for passengers. Convenient access to the third row of seating allows you to slide the second row forward without removing an installed child seat. Driver comfort and convenience are center stage as the shifter and console are set higher to give the driver a feeling of connection and control.
- 2016 Buick Enclave – An eye catching exterior and signature grille design give the Enclave a distinctly Buick look. On the interior the instrument panel has a low and away feel to open up the cabin.
Test Drive the 2016 Mazda CX-9 Near Tampa and Sarasota Today
The 2016 Mazda CX-9 effortlessly outshines the 2016 Buick Enclave, and Tampa and Sarasota drivers can see for themselves why at Cox Mazda. Located at 3101 CORTEZ ROAD WEST in Bradenton, our experienced sales staff is here to put you behind the wheel of a Mazda today. Contact us online or at (941) 749-2790 to schedule your test drive right away!