2016 Mazda3 5-door vs. 2016 Ford Fiesta 5-door
2016 Mazda3 5-door
2016 Ford Fiesta
Mazda didn’t earn its sterling reputation as one of the world’s leading automotive manufacturers by cutting corners or taking the easy route when it comes to crafting superbly stylish automobiles endowed with a natural flair for stunning first appearances. Take the all-new 2016 Mazda3 5-door, the consummate torchbearer to the manufacturer’s highly-praised line of luxury compact sedans and hatchbacks and a perfect choice for any Sarasota or Tampa area driver looking for their next best purchase. Read on for more information on how it stacks up to competitors like the 2016 Ford Fiesta, then stop by Cox Mazda today to get behind the wheel.
The 2016 Mazda3 5-door spares no expenses when it comes to power, easily outclassing its rivals:
- 2016 Mazda3 5-door: Powered by a SKYACTIV®*-G 2.0L DOHC 4-cylinder engine, the 2016 Mazda3 5-door sedan and hatchback is capable of generating 155 hp and 150 lb.-ft. of torque. A second upper-tier powertrain option in the form of an upgraded, unleaded I-4 engine is capable of an estimated 184 hp and 185 lb.-ft. of torque. Properly equipped, the 2016 Mazda3 5-door’s fuel estimate sits at 30 mpg/city and 40 mpg/highway.
- 2016 Ford Fiesta 5-door: The 2016 edition of the Ford Fiesta has a total of four available powertrains, with its Titanium Sedan/Hatchback trim tier sitting around 120 hp and 112 lb.-ft. of torque. Even when properly equipped, the Fiesta can only yield an EPA-estimated 27 mpg/city and 37 mpg/highway of fuel efficiency.
The 2016 Mazda3 5-door and the 2016 Ford Fiesta 5-door are obviously both rigorously safety-tested vehicles. But which one goes above and beyond the call of standard to secure your purchase?
- 2016 Mazda3 5-door: The 2016 Mazda3 5-door sedan and hatchback comes with a comprehensive safety feature suited tested and affirmed by a widely-coveted 5-star safety rating courtesy of the NHTSA. The 2016 Mazda3 5-door has all the standard safety features in the way of driver and passenger-side airbags, traction control, and child safety locks, but where it really shines apart from its class competitors is its standard brake assist and blind spot monitoring system.
- 2016 Ford Fiesta 5-door: The Ford Fiesta comes with all the standard safety suite features you’ve come to expect from its class of vehicle, topped with an impressive 4-star NHTSA rating. The Fiesta trumps its competition in the area of a Knee Air Bag, but the absence of a Cross-Traffic Alert system puts it in stark contrast to the 2016 Mazda3 5-door’s comprehensive safety suite.
Buying a new car is about more than how fast and for how long it can go. The 2016 Mazda3 5-door sports a bevy of cutting-edge tech features sure to keep you entertained anytime you’re in the cabin:
- 2016 Mazda3 5-door: With a dashboard-mounted LCD hub screen and an accompanying rotary dial control system with which to navigate the comprehensive Mazda Connect infotainment system complete with Bluetooth connectivity, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility, as well as a complimentary 3-month subscription to SiriusXM’s exhaustive selection of premium satellite radio content, you’ll likely find yourself looking for reasons to stay inside your 2016 Mazda3 5-door the moment you step inside!
- 2016 Ford Fiesta 5-door: The 2016 Fiesta comes with the SYNC3 AppLink system, allowing drivers to sync their mobile phone library of entertainment through the Fiesta dashboard mounted interface. It offers an available Sony audio System from with HD Radio™ technology, but not much else in the way of specific entertainment features and incentives.
See What the 2016 Mazda3 5-door Has to Offer Your Sarasota or Tampa Commute at Cox Mazda
For more information on how the 2016 Mazda3 5-door can spruce up your daily drive, Sarasota and Tampa customers can stop by Cox Mazda at 3101 Cortez Rd W in Bradenton to test drive it today. Feel free to contact us online or by phone at (941) 749-2790 for help with any questions.