2016 Mazda3 5-door vs. 2016 Ford Focus 5-door
2016 Mazda3 5-door
The 2016 Mazda3 5-door is one of the latest achievements in Mazda’s long-standing history of automotive supremacy, and drivers near Sarasota and Tampa are taking notice. With a proficient SKYACTIV®*-G 2.0L DOHC standard powertrain and an ample array of entertainment features, the 2016 Mazda3 5-door is the complete package when it boils down to top-of-the-line performance and interior comfort. For those still on the fence, we’ve compared it to a close rival, the 2016 Ford Focus 5-door. Read on to see how it stacks up, then stop by Cox Mazda to get behind the wheel yourself.
The 2016 Mazda3 5-door and the 2016 Ford Focus 5-door both offer plenty under the hood, but the 2016 Mazda3 5-door offers drivers a little extra:
- 2016 Mazda3 5-door: Powered by a SKYACTIV®*-G 2.0L DOHC 4-cylinder engine, the 2016 Mazda3 5-door sedan and hatchback is capable of emitting a max estimate of 155 hp and 150 lb.-ft. of torque. The second powertrain option offered for the 2016 Mazda3 5-door is an upgraded, unleaded I-4 that produces an impressive heightened output of 184 hp and 185 lb.-ft. of torque. Properly equipped, the 2016 Mazda3 5-door’s powertrain yields an EPA-estimated 30 mpg/city and 40 mpg/highway.
- 2016 Ford Focus 5-door: The 2016 Ford Focus offers six powertrain options, including the vehicle’s electric hybrid option. The highest-tier comes in the form of the Titanium’s 2.0L Ti-VCT I-4 Flex Fuel engine which, even when properly equipped, is only capable of producing 26 mpg/city and 38 mpg/highway of estimated fuel efficiency.
Whether you’re eyeing the 2016 Mazda3 5-door or the 2016 Ford Focus, looks most certainly do count when it comes to buying a stunning new compact vehicle. Here’s what the two have to offer in the area of appearances and exterior supplements:
- 2016 Mazda3 5-Door: It’s hard to compete with the 2016 Mazda 5-Door consummate aura of style. Sharp swooping curves, bold accents, and an iconic front-grille topped with a set of gorgeous high-power halogen headlights. Dual exhaust pipes with bright tips, black belt-line trimming, and a gorgeous aerodynamic frame stacked atop a remarkable set of 16-inch wheels proves that though the 2016 Mazda3 5-door is more than the sum of its parts.
- 2016 Ford Focus 5-door: The 2016 Ford Focus is no doubt a contender for exterior charm among some of its peers. Sporty color palettes as well as an optional SE Sport Package give the Focus a slight edge in exterior features, but its lackluster design and slight frame put it a few steps behind the bend of the 2016 Mazda3 5-door’s cutting-edge design.
When you step inside a brand-new vehicle, it should feel as though you’ve entered into your own domain of luxury, leisure, and control. The 2016 Mazda3 5-door brings all of this and more:
- 2016 Mazda3 5-Door: The 2016 Mazda3 5-door’s interior features include a real-time active driving display HUD that projects your vehicle’s mileage, speed, and other critical specs on a translucent display located at the lower base of your line of slight, stylishly keeping you informed along every stretch of miles travelled. The 2016 Mazda3 5-door’s voice-commanded Mazda Connect infotainment system is replete with a host of features such as Pandora and Stitcher internet radio integration, SMS text messaging, and emergency 911 notification in the event of an accident or collision event.
- 2016 Focus 5-Door: The 2016 Ford Focus has features in the way of its Dual-zone automatic temperature controls and available navigation system along with a complimentary subscription to SiriusXM radio. Ambient lighting along the Focus’ legroom area adds a nice stylish touch, though the vehicle on the whole lacks some of the ‘special little touch’ features that would set it up to be a contender to the 2016 Mazda3 5-door’s suite of the latest technology.
Experience the Full Extent of the 2016 Mazda3 5-door Near Sarasota and Tampa Today
For more information on how the 2016 Mazda3 5-door can spice up your Sarasota or Tampa commute, visit Cox Mazda at 3101 Cortez Rd. W in Bradenton today. Contact our sales team online or by phone at (941) 749-2790 for help with any questions.