Mazda6 vs Volkswagen Passat
The 2013 Mazda6 vs. The 2013 Volkswagen Passat
Choosing just the right sedan for your family can be as difficult to do as learning to change your first baby’s diaper, but here at Cox Mazda in Bradenton we want to make your parenting adventure slightly less complicated by pointing you in the direction of a sedan that was created with your precious family in mind: the 2013 Mazda6. Sporting a boldly stylish look, the Mazda6 is loaded with the latest technology features, and offers smooth handling and a roomy ride with plenty of cargo space for all of your family’s “stuff”. While there are certainly other options on the market for family-mobiles, such as the 2013 Volkswagen Passat, there are a few important reasons that your Tampa Bay area Mazda dealership knows that the Mazda6 is just the family transport you’re looking for.
Reasons to Choose the Mazda6
- “Must-Have” Safety Features:
- The Mazda6 offers your family standard whiplash protection via specially designed driver and passenger headrests that move forward to prevent neck injuries and whiplash in the event of a rear-end collision. This essential feature is not available on the Passat.
- The Mazda6 Touring Plus and Grand Touring trim levels arrive with a blind sport warning system that utilizes digital camera monitors mated with a computer to alert the driver of moving objects not seen in the side view mirror, otherwise known as the vehicle’s blindspot. The Passat doesn’t offer this feature.
- Roomy Ride and Cargo Friendly:
- The Mazda6 offers overall more front headroom, legroom, and shoulder room than the Passat. Seeing as these seats are generally reserved for parents, having a wee bit more space for yourself offers a little more breathing room when traveling with your little ones bopping around in the backseat.
- Whether you are hitting the grocery store, loading up for soccer practice, or sliding in a stroller, the Mazda6 offers 16.6 cu-ft of cargo space over the Passat’s 15.9 cu-ft, and the Mazda6 is crafted with tri-link hinges that don’t intrude on your trunk space.
- Techie Treats: Grab a Mazda6 Grand Touring and keep your life simple. Loaded with optional voice command, you can enjoy handsfree control of the radio, cell phone, and navigation. Again, Volkswagen does not offer this feature in the Passat.
Test Drive a Mazda6 Today
For more information about our favorite family sedan or to grab a few minutes of a quiet, comfy test drive, visit Cox Mazda! We are located just an hour south of Tampa down I-75 S, and we’re looking forward to the honor of serving your family.