2019 Mazda CX-3 vs. 2019 Subaru Crosstrek
2.0L SKYACTIV®-G 4-cylinder engine
2.0L Subaru Boxer® four-cylinder engine
SKYACTIV®-Drive six-speed automatic transmission
Six-speed manual transmission
Electronic Brake Force Distribution & Brake Assist
For families in the Tampa-area looking for a new SUV with all of the advanced safety and entertainment features you want alongside strong performance, the 2019 Mazda CX-3 and 2019 Subaru Crosstrek might be on your radar. While they have some similarities, it’s the differences that will help you decide which is best for you and your family. Compare the new Mazda CX-3 vs. Subaru Crosstrek with us at Cox Mazda to learn more.
- 2019 Mazda CX-3: This Mazda SUV is built with a 2.0L SKYACTIV®-G 4-cylinder engine and a SKYACTIV®-Drive six-speed automatic transmission, helping the Mazda CX-3 mpg reach an EPA-estimated 34 highway mpg.
- 2019 Subaru Crosstrek: The Subaru model is built with a 2.0L Subaru Boxer® four-cylinder engine and six-speed manual transmission, earning an EPA-estimated 33 highway mpg.
- 2019 Mazda CX-3: The Mazda CX-3 interior provides seating for up to five, as well as customizable cargo space with the 60/40 split fold-down rear seats. You’ll also enjoy the air conditioning with pollen filter, 7-inch full-color touchscreen, MAZDA CONNECT™ infotainment system, six-speaker sound system, and more!
- 2019 Subaru Crosstrek: The Crosstrek also provides 60/40 split fold-down rear seats as well as a 6.5-inch multimedia screen, four-speaker sound system, and manually adjustable air conditioning system.
Both models provide plenty of safety features, like the LATCH system and tire pressure monitoring system, to give Tampa and Palmetto drivers peace of mind when cruising through town. See what each has to offer your commute.
- 2019 Mazda CX-3: Seatbelt pretensioners with force limiters, electronic brake force distribution & brake assist, dynamic stability control and traction control system, hill launch assist, rearview camera, blind spot monitoring with rear cross traffic alert, smart city brake support
- 2019 Subaru Crosstrek: Vehicle dynamics control (VDC) with traction control system (TCS), Subaru Symmetrical all-wheel drive, rear-vision camera
Test Drive the Mazda CX-3 at Cox Mazda
After comparing the Mazda CX-3 vs. Subaru Crosstrek models, you’ll see that the Mazda SUV provides more in terms of interior comfort, entertainment, and safety. The Mazda CX-3 also performs well against the Honda HR-V. Find new Mazda CX-3 models for sale at Cox Mazda today and see how it matches up to the CX-5. Contact us in the meantime with any questions.
*Up to an EPA-estimated 29 city/34 highway MPG for 2019 Mazda CX-3 FWD models. AWD models, 27 city/32 highway MPG. Actual results will vary.