Mazda CX-3 Performance
2017 Mazda CX-3 Performance Features
If you’re searching for a dynamic crossover that delivers not only practicality and style but power as well, you’ll want to know about the 2017 Mazda CX-3 performance features. Designed to delight Tampa and Sarasota drivers with its impressive efficiency, nimble handling, and legendary Mazda reliability, the 2017 Mazda CX-3 is more than just one of the most popular vehicles at Cox Mazda, it’s a driving experience not to be missed.
2017 Mazda CX-3 Performance Specs
The 2017 Mazda CX-3 is powered by the SKYACTIV®-G 2.0L DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder engine with variable valve timing mated to the SKYACTIV®-Drive 6-Speed automatic transmission with manual-shift and Sport mode. This combination delivers an impressive 146 hp at 6,000 RPM and 146 lb.-ft. of peak torque at just 2,800-RPM. Drivers can select from the standard front-wheel drive system for an EPA-estimated 29 mpg/city and 35 mpg/highway fuel efficiency, or choose the dynamic i-ACTIV® AWD system for as much as 27 mpg/city and 32 mpg/highway economy.
Other Performance Features
In addition to an impressive, fuel-efficient engine, the 2017 Mazda CX-3 offers a variety of design elements and features that enhance performance and deliver an unbeatable driving experience, including:
- SKYACTIV®-Body – The use of high-strength steel in strategic areas of the vehicle’s body helps to reduce weight while providing critical support, producing a vehicle that is lighter, stronger, and more responsive than in previous years.
- Predictive Drivetrain – The available i-ACTIV® AWD system continually monitors everything from throttle to breaking and driver input, even ambient temperature, to help provide just the right level of power and support needed to enhance the driving experience.
- Stability Control – The advanced stability control system monitors vehicle performance in all kinds of weather to automatically adjust for changes in driver input and road conditions, providing better control during aggressive driving and in emergency situations.
- Power Steering – The impressive power rack-and-pinion system with Electric Power Assist Steering helps to provide drivers with a more responsive driving experience and to ensure that, should it be needed, the 2017 Mazda CX-3 can turn on a dime to avoid hazards.
- All-Season Radials – For exceptional handling in all types of weather, the 2017 Mazda CX-3 s equipped with 16- or 18-inch all-season radials, designed to provide the grip drivers need to respond to any road conditions.
- Advanced Direct-Injection – The Mazda Advanced Direct-Injection fuel system does more than provide drivers with enviable fuel economy. When drivers press the gas pedal, they can be assured of immediate, robust response from the system, not the lag so common to other vehicles.
- Disc Brakes – The standard 4-wheel diagonal hydraulic disc brakes are responsive and capable of providing the excellent control drivers need, whether cruising to the Florida Keys or performing emergency maneuvers on the Interstate.
Explore the Excitement of the 2017 Mazda CX-3 Performance Features at Your Tampa and Sarasota Mazda Authority
Schedule a test-drive of the 2017 Mazda CX-3 and see what a difference real performance can make in your Tampa or Sarasota commute. Contact an associate at Cox Mazda at (941) 749-2790 or visit us at 3101 CORTEZ ROAD WEST in Bradenton, FL.