2017 Mazda6 Trims Offer a Wide Variety for Tampa and Sarasota Drivers
When it’s time for a powerful, elegant, and energetic new sedan, visit Cox Mazda and choose from the three 2017 Mazda6 trims available. Sarasota and Tampa drivers know that when they want a car that goes the extra mile on style and performance, they visit Bradenton for a new Mazda. Few cars can compete with the KODO Soul of Motion design aesthetic of the 2017 Mazda6, and with three trim options, there are more than enough technology and comfort features to customize the sedan to your needs.
2017 Mazda6 Sport
The Sport may be the base-level 2017 Mazda6 trim, but it takes just a quick look at this car to see that there’s nothing basic about it. Priced starting at $21,945 (MSRP),* the 2017 Mazda6 Sport lives up to its name with smooth curves that cut through the air and carry the sharp lines of the front end from the grille to the taillights, all atop a set of 17-inch alloy wheels.
- Powertrain: Under the hood of each 2017 Mazda6 is a SKYACTIV®-G 2.5L four-cylinder engine rated at 184 hp and 185 lb.-ft. of torque, available with either a six-speed SKYACTIV®-MT manual transmission or the six-speed SKYACTIV®-DRIVE automatic transmission, with SKYACTIV®-DRIVE models earning an EPA-estimated 35 mpg/highway and 26 mpg/city.
- Connectivity and Technology: Stay connected to your phone and online life on the go with standard Bluetooth phone and audio and the MAZDA CONNECT™ infotainment system with voice controls, text messaging capabilities, and 7-inch touchscreen. A six-speaker stereo system ensures your driving soundtrack sounds great whether it comes from CD, USB, or HD radio.
- Safety: A rearview camera is standard on the 2017 Mazda6, as are rear parking sensors and automatic emergency notification to give you added peace of mind behind the wheel. Its advanced safety technologies and smart frame design earned the car a Five-Star Overall Vehicle Safety Rating from the NHTSA.
2017 Mazda6 Touring
Stepping up to the mid-range Mazda6 Touring gives the exterior an upgrade with automatic wipers and headlights as well as a new set of 19-inch wheels. This trim also brings high-tech safety features, luxury amenities, and multiple option packages, starting at just $24,195 (MSRP).*
- Advanced Safety Features: The Touring trim brings with it a blind-spot monitoring system, forward collision mitigation, and rear cross-traffic alert to help mitigate or prevent an accident.
- Comfort Features: The cabin of the Touring trim is so welcoming that we think you’ll have a tough time leaving it when you arrive at your destination. Features like a power-adjustable driver’s seat, dual-zone automatic climate control, and premium upholstery make the Mazda6 feel like a home away from home.
- Available Features: Combine the style and comfort of the Mazda6 Touring with your own personal touch by upgrading with a premium Bose audio system, auto-leveling LED headlights, heated front seating, and more.
2017 Mazda6 Grand Touring
At the top of the 2017 Mazda6 trims is the Grand Touring, which includes the standard and available features of the Touring trim and adds on a wide range of advanced driver assistance and luxury features. Starting at just $30,695 (MSRP),* the Mazda6 Grand Touring has the GT Premium package that takes performance and style to even greater heights.
- Safety Technologies: Advanced driver assistance features like adaptive cruise control, lane keeping assistance, and forward collision warning, and a traffic sign reader (with speed warnings) ensure the Mazda6 has an extra set of eyes on the road for you.
- Performance: Keep your eyes on the road and your hands on the wheel with the Mazda6 Touring’s head-up display and steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters. Vehicle specs will be just a glance away, and gear changes will take just a flick of your wrist.
- Tech and Comfort Features: A satellite-linked navigation system sets your Mazda6 on the shortest path to its destination and power-adjustable front seats ensure maximum comfort. Leather upholstery is, of course, standard on the Grand Touring.
- GT Premium: Upgrade the Grand Touring further with premium Nappa leather, front sport seating, a heated steering wheel, heated rear seats, black headliner, unique interior trim, and Mazda’s i-Eloop regenerative braking system.
Test Drive Your Favorite 2017 Mazda6 Trims at Your Premiere Tampa and Sarasota Mazda Authority
Finding the right trim level for your next car can be tough, and we hope our guide helps. Contact Cox Mazda online or give us a call at (941) 749-2790 to schedule a test drive and find out if the 2017 Mazda6 trim you chose is the right one for you! You’ll find us open seven days a week at 3101 CORTEZ ROAD WEST in Bradenton – just a short trip for Tampa and Sarasota drivers seeking a sleek new sedan like the Mazda6.
* Excludes taxes, title, license fees and $835 destination. Actual dealer price will vary. See dealer for complete details.