The 2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata Exterior Design Revitalizes the Famous Roadster
The 2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata exterior design and features might look like they serve a single purpose – to turn heads – but the good looks help it cut through the Tampa and Sarasota air and zoom with an energy unlike other two seaters. Available now at Cox Mazda, you’ll find three trims for the 2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata, each bearing the impeccable design that has made the car famous for over a quarter of a century. Available exterior features like a rear lip spoiler and accessories like an aero kit add personal touches to customize the roadster to your specific needs.
The 2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata exterior accessories offer a range of stylistic and performance enhancing upgrades, including
- Aero Kit: This package includes a rear diffuser, a front air dam, and side sill extensions (each available separately as well) for a complete ground effects look.
- Car Cover: Keep the finish on the 2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata looking shiny and new with a car cover made of weather-resistant StormProof fabric helps you keep your finish looking like new.
- Front Mask: Protect the front end of your vehicle from scratches and dings with the custom tailored front nose mask.
- Front Strut Tower Brace: Improve the rigidity of your roadster’s handling and keep the tires firmly planted on the pavement to deliver maximum traction.
- Splash Guards (front and rear): Keep the sides of your car free from stray rocks and splatters of mud with splash guards on the front and rear wheel wells.
- Wheel Locks: Secure your rims with locking lug nuts in alloy or black to match your wheels.
As a convertible roadster, the 2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata exterior design has to be striking, and whether you have the top up or down, you’re sure to draw attention. The recent redesign brought a more aggressive front end with a narrower grille and headlights as well as some curves that carry from the tip of the vehicle all the way to its tail end. Available features like LED daytime running lamps pair with the iconic circular taillamps to give this vehicle a look that’s equal parts classic and modern.
The 2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata exterior features complement its design and help establish the unique sense of style drivers have come to expect after 25 years of the two-seater:
- Soft Top: The easily retractable convertible top tucks away when it’s time to feel the wind in your hair, but when it’s up, the black cloth provides a stunning contrast to some of the bold exterior color choices like Soul Red Metallic or Blue Reflex.
- LED Lights: Standard LED headlights and taillights as well as available LED daytime running lights give the roadster a unique, almost futuristic look.
- Performance Tires: Summer performance tires are found on the 2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata Club trim level, delivering a smoother tread for a smoother ride.
- Sport Accents: Features like a sporty front fascia upgrade and a rear lip spoiler can be found on the 2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata Club trim to give the vehicle a track-infused feeling.
- Adaptive Headlights: These available headlights are designed to increase visibility based on the current driving conditions, improving safety around curves and over hills.
Explore the 2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata Exterior Features Near Tampa and Sarasota Today
The 2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata exterior design and features are best seen in person. Tampa and Sarasota drivers can get behind the wheel at Cox Mazda, 3101 Cortez Road West in Bradenton. Contact our team online or by phone at (888) 260-1691 to schedule a test drive.