2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata Interior Features
For an intimate and stylish experience, drivers choose the 2016 Mazda Miata MX-5, whose interior features are sure to create stir around Tampa and Sarasota. A car with a reputation for class, this model pairs the technologies you need with the luxuries you want, making a perfect ride for two. Learn more about these features to see why this is a dreamy car for Tampa and Sarasota drivers.
To make sure the 2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata is up to your standards, various accessories are offered to customize your car:
- All-Weather Floor Mats: These fitted all-weather mats are designed to protect the interior from damage because of dragging in adverse weather conditions.
- Alloy Pedals: Part of the Interior Package upgrade, these pedals are available to provide additional traction and a sporty look.
- Door Sill Trim Plates: Add these trims to your doors to give another hint of the signature Mazda look.
With the sporty look reminiscent of a race-car, the 2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata provides the comfort of a high-end convertible and a stylish look for you and your passenger to enjoy:
- Leather Options: Black cloth seats are standard, but you may choose to upgrade to seats with a leather trim to match the leather wrapped steering wheel, leather-wrapped shift knob, and a leather-wrapped parking brake handle.
- Driver Comfort: The front-tilt driver seat is matched with a driver foot rest as well as padded armrests to make for a comfortable drive despite the compact size of the car.
- Locked Rear Center Console: Store your belongings inside of the car safely if you choose to leave the top down with this protected storage feature.
Top up or top down, the 2016 Mazda Miata MX-5 offers a variety of advanced technologies at arm’s length, taking advantage of the dashboard and steering wheel surfaces to make the most of the space:
- MAZDA CONNECT™: This infotainment system will provide you with both a touchscreen display and a control knob to use navigation, entertainment, and social media features all in one place so you can stay connected and directed on a long drive.
- Bluetooth® Streaming: This feature allows you to connect to your phone and control audio and phone features from steering wheel controls to make sure you stay in touch while having your eyes on the road.
- BOSE® Audio: Nine high-quality speakers give you clear sound, but especially the speakers built into the driver and passenger headrests so that you get great sound quality regardless of having the top up or down.
Come See the 2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata Interior Features Near Tampa and Sarasota Today
Stop by Cox Mazda, serving Tampa and Sarasota drivers at 3101 Cortez Road West in Bradenton, FL to drive the 2016 Mazda Miata MX-5 interior features around Tampa and Sarasota area today. You can give us a call for more information at 1-888-260-1691.