The 2017 Mazda MX-5 Miata RF Interior
The 2017 Mazda MX-5 RF interior features and design delight Tampa and Sarasota drivers who want the fun and freedom that comes with owning a stylish convertible, without sacrificing comfort, convenience, or safety. The MX-5 RF interior accomplishes that nicely with impressive design, numerous features, and the fun accessories sure to delight Cox Mazda shoppers. See what the interior holds, then stop in and get behind the wheel of a new MX-5 Miata RF today.
The two-passenger MX-5 RF delivers an intuitive design that places the most useful controls within easy reach. Luxuriant bucket seats cradle cabin occupants with subtle bolstering that offers additional support on tight turns and optional leather trim for a high-end feel. The center stack places the Command Control module and infotainment system within easy reach and makes interacting with the many advanced systems intuitive, even during challenging driving conditions. Drivers even get a full gauge cluster with tachometer coolant temperature and fuel gauge with a classic white on black color scheme that harkens back to the finest performance vehicles of the past.
Inside, the MX-5 RF is well-equipped to provide drivers with the ideal balance of convenience and connectivity with easy access to the features drivers use most:
- Power Access: Power windows and doors are standard, as is the remote entry system and convenient pushbutton start, allowing drivers to get in and get moving quickly.
- MAZDA CONNECT™: The standard infotainment system with 7-inch color touchscreen interface allows drivers to connect to the content they want, such as music, news, and weather, conveniently from the dash.
- Hands-Free Convenience: In addition to the multifunction steering wheel with audio, calling, and cruise features, drivers can opt for advanced SMS text messaging with auto delivery and relay, so they never miss a connection.
- Performance Audio: The Bose 9-speaker audio system with integrated subwoofer features headrest-mounted speakers to deliver concert-quality sound from any source.
- Luxury Seating: Drivers can add heated leather-trimmed seats for optimum comfort, even on chilly mornings. Other options include leather-wrapped steering wheel, parking brake handle, and shifter knob.
The 2017 MX-5 RF can be equipped with a number of fun and useful accessories to make the drive even more enjoyable, such as:
- Mazda Navigation: Mazda’s available navigation system seamlessly integrates into the vehicle’s infotainment system to provide turn-by-turn directions to any location.
- Advanced Entry: For added convenience, Mazda offers an advanced keyless entry system to allow easy entry without the bother of hunting for keys.
- Cargo Management: An optional cargo net, tote, or tray helps drivers to wrangle tools and accessories in the rear cargo area.
- Thoughtful Accents: To add an extra touch of style, Mazda offers alloy pedals, doorsill trim plates, accent lighting, Alcantara leather console lid and door center trim, and instrument panel touches to make their MX-5 RF truly their own.
Experience the Divine Design of the 2017 Mazda MX-5 Miata RF Interior at Cox Mazda Near Tampa and Sarasota
Explore the 2017 Mazda MX-5 RF interior on your Tampa and Sarasota test-drive. Contact Cox Mazda at (941) 749-2790 or visit our showroom at 3101 CORTEZ ROAD WEST in Bradenton, FL for more information.