Your 2017 Mazda MX-5 Miata RF Safety Features and Design
We love the good looks and energetic performance of our new roadster, but they wouldn’t mean much without the 2017 Mazda MX-5 Miata RF safety features and design. Bradenton and Tampa drivers should have peace of mind when behind the wheel of Mazda’s latest roadster, and we’re proud to say that the safety features deliver it. Discover the 2017 Mazda MX-5 Miata RF passenger protection and accident prevention features for yourself below.
The highlight of the 2017 Mazda MX-5 Miata RF safety features and design is found in the available i-ACTIVSENSE® features that use milliwave radar and cameras to create a kind of sixth sense when you are behind the wheel. These features help alert you to possible accidents before they happen:
- Adaptive Front Lighting: This safety feature can actually allow you to see around corners at night, with headlights that shift up to 15 degrees to point in the direction you are turning.
- Lane Departure Warning: At speeds of 41 mph or higher, this available safety feature alerts you to possible departures from your lane with visual and audio warnings.
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert: This available safety feature can sense when vehicles are passing behind you from the left or right, alerting with an audible warning as well as a visual warning on the corresponding mirror.
- Blind Spot Monitoring: A chime lets you know a vehicle may be in your blind spot, and an indicator and your mirror will light up as well to remind you to visually check your blind spot.
These features join other active safety technologies like anti-lock brakes and a tire pressure monitoring system to help you maintain control of your vehicle and avoid an accident, keeping your vehicle and its passengers in pristine shape.
When an accident can’t be avoided, a car has to be ready for it. 2017 Mazda MX-5 Miata RF safety is part of the design. These features help keep occupants safe in the event of a collision:
- Airbags: Dual front airbags and side-impact airbags work to cushion passengers in the event of an accident.
- Side-Impact Door Beams: The MX-5 Miata RF is a small car, and that means it deserves extra reinforcement. Door beams help improve the integrity of the vehicle frame in the event of a side impact.
- Three-Point Seat Belts: Few safety technologies are as effective at protecting passengers than a three-point seat belt, and each seat in the vehicle is equipped with one to keep you secure in an accident.
See the 2017 Mazda MX-5 Miata RF Safety Features in Person Near Bradenton and Tampa Today
Now that you know the 2017 Mazda Miata MX-5 RF safety features include state-of-the-art accident avoidance technologies, we hope you have the peace of mind needed to claim it as your next car. Let us show you the thrilling performance of the SKYACTIV®-G 2.0L engine with a test drive today. Tampa and Bradenton drivers can visit Cox Mazda at 3101 Cortez Road West to get behind the wheel; contact our sales team online or by phone at (941) 749-2790 to schedule time in the driver’s seat.