2017 Mazda3 4-door Safety
The 2017 Mazda3 4-door safety features wrap Tampa and Sarasota drivers in comfort and security. The sedan provides advanced accident prevention measures including innovative driver alert and stability control systems, as well as advanced construction techniques to protect cabin occupants in the event of a collision. With so many ways to protect drivers on today’s dangerous roads, it’s little wonder the 2017 Mazda3 4-door has become a top choice for Cox Mazda drivers.
Drivers can add a series of options to their Mazda3 4-door which not only make driving the attractive compact more fun; it’s safer for everyone on the road:
- Automatic Lighting: Auto on/off headlamps increase visibility and are impossible for harried drivers to forget.
- Rain-Sensing Wipers: Convenient and practical, the rain-sensing windshield wipers turn on automatically when moisture is sensed, letting drivers concentrate on the road.
- Roadside Emergency: An optional kit provides drivers with the basic equipment they need to take care of themselves and their vehicle while they wait for help to arrive.
Drivers have access to standard features like the Mazda Advanced Restraint System, but the automaker’s passenger safety equipment doesn’t stop there:
- Advanced Airbags: A full suite of advanced airbags with front passenger weight sensors, side-impact air curtains, and seat-mounted side impact airbags help prevent harm in the event of a collision.
- SKYACTIV® TECHNOLOGY: The SKYACTIV®-BodyRing Structure helps to hold the cabin rigid in the event of a crash, while strategically placed crumple zones lessen the force of impact.
- Whiplash Reduction: Whiplash-reducing headrests move up and back in the event of a collision, reducing the likelihood of serious injury.
Ideally, drivers will be able to avoid accidents to begin with, nullifying the need for the aforementioned protective systems. The Mazda3 4-door makes that possible with advanced accident prevention technology:
- Advanced Braking: In addition to ABS brakes, the Mazda3 4-door offers access to Electronic Brake-force Distribution and Brake Assist features for more control when stopping.
- Traction Control: Dynamic Stability Control and Traction Control features, in addition to Hill Launch Assist help drivers to control the Mazda3 4-door no matter what the road offers.
- Rearview Camera: With a convenient dash-mounted display, the rearview camera system allows drivers to scan for obstacles and pedestrians to the rear of the vehicle.
- Driver-Assist: Sensor-equipped systems like the Blind Spot Monitoring system with Rear Cross-Traffic Alert provide drivers with real-time alerts to obstacles such as other vehicles, allowing drivers to take evasive action.
- Smart Braking: Optional Smart City Brake Support monitors the area to the front of the vehicle when moving at low speeds. If the system senses an obstacle, it alerts the driver and, if the driver fails to react, automatically applies the brakes to avoid a crash.
Explore the 2017 Mazda3 4-Door Safety Features Available to Tampa and Sarasota Drivers
The 2017 Mazda3 4-door safety features give Tampa and Sarasota commuters a reason to relax and enjoy the commute. To learn more, contact Cox Mazda at (941) 749-2790 or visit us at 3101 CORTEZ ROAD WEST in Bradenton, FL.