2017 Mazda3 5-door Trims for Sarasota and Tampa
Learn MoreView Our Inventory
There are few cars that are as sporty, as energetic, as well-equipped, and as versatile as the 2017 Mazda3 5-door trims. Four different flavors of the Mazda3 hatchback are available now to Tampa and Sarasota drivers at Cox Mazda, and we want to help you find the right trim for you. Read on for our breakdown of the Sport, Touring, Touring 2.5, and Grand Touring models to find which one suits you best.
The entry-level 2017 Mazda3 5-door Sport is priced starting at $19,095 (MSRP) and includes a package of standard technology and safety features that give it an edge over its competitors.
- Powertrain: A SKYACTIV®-G 2.0L four-cylinder engine powers the Mazda3, rated at 155 hp and 150 lb.-ft. of torque and paired to either a SKYACTIV®-MT six-speed manual transmission or a SKYACTIV®-DRIVE six-speed automatic. SKYACTIV®-DRIVE models earn an EPA-estimated 37 mpg/highway and 28 mpg/city.
- Connectivity: Keyless ignition, Bluetooth connectivity, voice controls, a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system, and a six-speaker audio system give the Mazda3 Sport a level of technology that’s not typically found on small cars.
- Safety Features: A rearview camera with guidelines joins standard safety features like airbags, seat belts, four-wheel antilock disc brakes, and active front head restraints to help keep you and passengers safe.
- Package Options: The available Preferred Equipment Package adds on heated side mirrors, a blind-spot monitoring system with cross-traffic alert, premium cloth upholstery, heated side mirrors, and more atop a set of 16-inch alloy wheels.
Stepping up to the Touring trim adds on the features of the Preferred Equipment Package as well as new convenience, comfort, and safety features. Priced starting at $22,245 (MSRP), the Touring is a small step up for some significant advantages.
- Convenience and Comfort: Keyless entry joins the Mazda3’s keyless ignition for added convenience, and features like dual-zone automatic climate control, a six-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, heated front seating, premium vinyl upholstery, and a leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob ensure maximum comfort behind the wheel.
- Safety Features: In addition to the standard features of the previous trim, the Touring adds on a low-speed forward collision warning and collision mitigation braking system to improve safety in low-speed driving conditions.
- Upgrade Options: The available Appearance Package adds on a rear hatch spoiler, door mirror caps, side sills, a rear bumper skirt, and a front air dam for a sportier look and feel.
Drivers seeking a more powerful Mazda3, you’ve found it. This 2017 Mazda3 5-door trim drops a SKYACTIV®-G 2.5L four-cylinder under the hood, paired to either a SKYACTIV®-MT six-speed manual transmission or a SKYACTIV®-DRIVE six-speed automatic with manual shift and sport mode. The Touring 2.5 offers up 184 hp and 185 lb.-ft. of torque, earning as much as 35 mpg/highway and 26 mpg/city.
In addition to the new engine, you’ll find a power sunroof to let the fresh air and sunshine in on a nice day. With the Mazda3 5-door Touring 2.5 priced at just $22,395 (MSRP), its combination of power, efficiency, and style are a steal.
As the top-of-the-line 2017 Mazda3 5-door trim, the Grand Touring takes everything that came before it and elevates it to a new height. Sarasota and Tampa drivers will find a positively luxurious hatchback that’s loaded with technology features and fun to drive. In addition to the upgraded engine, you’ll find features like these:
- Exterior Improvements: A rear lip spoiler, a set of LED foglights, and a gloss-black grille insert mark the Mazda3 Grand Touring as a modern, elegant hatchback.
- Comfort and Entertainment: The cabin of the Grand Touring trim is wrapped fully in leather upholstery and features a nine-speaker Bose surround sound system with satellite radio.
- Upgrade Options: The available i-ELOOP package adds on Mazda’s unique energy recovery system and active grille shutters to get the most out of the powertrain. The Premium Equipment Package adds on adaptive LED headlights, steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters, heated steering wheel, and navigation. Mazda’s i-ACTIVSENSE® Safety Package brings lane departure warning and intervention, adaptive cruise control, and a full collision warning and braking system.
The 2017 Mazda3 5-door Grand Touring is priced starting at $23,895 (MSRP), and with all of the advantages it offers over the standard Sport trim, we think that’s quite a deal.
Test Drive the 2017 Mazda3 5-door Trims Today to See What They Have to Offer Your Sarasota or Tampa Commute
With four distinct 2017 Mazda3 5-door trims to choose from, we think there’s an option that’s just right for any Sarasota or Tampa driver. Contact us online or by phone at (941) 749-2790 if you have any questions, and remember that you can visit Cox Mazda seven days a week at 3101 CORTEZ ROAD WEST in Bradenton.