2017 Mazda3 4-door Trim Levels
The critically acclaimed 2017 Mazda3 4-door trims offer Tampa and Sarasota drivers access to two efficient engines and an impressive array of standard features that belie its low price. Get to know this dynamic compact here, then stop in at Cox Mazda to get behind the wheel of your favorite trim today.
2017 Mazda3 4-door Sport
The 2017 Mazda4 4-door Sport trim has a base price of only $17,845 but still gives drivers access to a fuel-saving powerplant, advanced infotainment, and compelling safety equipment:
- Performance: The 2017 Mazda3 4-door Sport is powered by the SKYACTIV®-G 2.0L DOHC 4-cylinder with VVT paired with either the SKYACTIV®-MT 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive or the SKYACTIV®-DRIVE 6-speed automatic transmission with manual-shift and Sport mode. This powerplant generates 155 hp and 150 lb.-ft. of torque while still delivering up to 28 mpg/city and 37 mpg/highway fuel efficiency.
- Exterior Design: The sleek, aerodynamic design is not only engineered to reduce wind resistance and improve efficiency, it looks good while doing it. Features like halogen headlamps, power side mirrors, and standard daytime running lamps with a black matte-finish front grille insert make it stand out in a field of pretenders.
- Interior Convenience: Air conditioning, power windows and doors, and cruise control are standard, as are remote entry and pushbutton start. The large rear storage area can easily be expanded with the 60/40 folding rear seats or drivers can make way for five passengers to relax in comfort.
- Infotainment: The MAZDA CONNECT™ system is standard on all trims and allows drivers to pair their compatible smartphone for quick access to music streaming, maps, news, weather, and traffic, as well as hands-free calling via the in-dash touchscreen interface, Commander Control dial, or multifunction steering wheel. The system connects seamlessly with the 6-speaker audio system.
- Safety: E911 emergency notification is standard equipment and uses the infotainment system’s connection to notify emergency services in the event the vehicle is involved in an accident. Other features like ABS, Hill Launch Assist, advanced dual-front airbags with crash-zone and passenger weight sensors, whiplash-reducing headrests, Traction Control, Dynamic Stability Control, and Electronic Brake-force Distribution are also standard. The Mazda3 Sport also benefits from a standard rearview camera that allows the driver to see the area behind the vehicle clearly, making object avoidance a snap.
2017 Mazda3 4-door Touring
The 2017 Mazda3 4-door Touring trim keeps the price low at just $20,445 MSRP but doesn’t skimp on the amenities, offering the same basic features as the Sport, and adding a few more, including:
- Automatic Touches: The exterior benefits from automatic on/off headlamps and rain-sensing windshield wipers for hands-free convenience. Drivers also gain power heated exterior mirrors for improved visibility in all kinds of weather.
- Advanced Interior: Dual-zone automatic climate control, heated front seats, and Advanced Keyless entry allow drivers to set their preferences and then slide in, without having to fuss with keys, knobs, or controls.
- Driver Assist Safety: Advanced Blind Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross Traffic Alert and Smart City Brake Support are standard, allowing the driver to receive alerts if the vehicle detects obstacles, making it simple to avoid collisions.
2017 Mazda3 4-door Grand Touring
The 2017 Mazda3 Grand Touring trim continues to build on the previous trims, adding a more powerful engine, upping driver convenience, and including additional tech while keeping the base price at just $23,145 MSRP:
- Enhanced Performance: The Grand Touring trim gets an engine upgrade to the 184-hp SKYACTIV®-G 2.5L DOHC 4-cylinder with VVT capable of 185 lb.-ft. of peak torque while still delivering fuel efficiency of as much as 28 mpg/city and 37 mpg/highway.
- Integrated Signals: The power heated exterior mirrors gain integrated turn signals for enhanced safety and visibility.
- Power Moonroof: For those who enjoy a little sunshine with their daily commute, the GT features a one-touch power sliding moonroof with convenient interior sunshade.
- Enhanced Styling: In addition to the exterior rear lip spoiler, the Grand Touring trim also offers drivers perforated leather-trimmed sport seats, and a leather-wrapped steering wheel and shifter.
- Bose Audio: A 9-speaker Bose Audio system with Centerpoint2 and AudioPilot2 technology, for concert-quality sound from any device via the integrated infotainment system.
- Brake Support – In addition to the long list of safety features included in previous trims, the Grand Touring adds Smart City Brake Support, which can apply the brakes if the sensors detect an obstacle approaching at low speeds and evasive maneuvers are not initiated.
The 2017 Mazda3 4-doors Trims Have Tampa and Sarasota Drivers Talking
Experience your favorite 2017 Mazda3 4-door trim at Cox Mazda and see why Tampa and Sarasota drivers can’t stop singing their praises. Contact us at (941) 749-2790 or come to 3101 CORTEZ ROAD WEST in Bradenton, FL to schedule a test-drive.