What Does the 2016 Mazda6 Exterior Feature?
Stylish, sleek, and overhauled for the new model year, the stunning 2016 Mazda6 exterior features elegant lines and an aggressive design that have Tampa and Sarasota shoppers clamoring for a closer look. To help drivers appreciate just how much work has gone into the new, more sophisticated 2016 Mazda6, our experts have prepared a brief primer. We invite drivers to look it over, then stop by Cox Mazda and schedule a test-drive of this unique sports sedan today.
2016 Mazda6 Exterior Design
Bold and aggressive, the 2016 Mazda6 features a more assertive wheelbase and new, optional 19-inch tires for superior handling on event windiest country roads, but that isn’t all the sedan has to offer:
- Dual Exhaust – Providing better styling as well as a functional boost, the dual outlet exhaust system with chrome tips is standard equipment on all trims.
- Wide Track – For better handling and reduced body roll even on the sharpest curves, the 2016 Mazda6 features a 62.4-inch front and 62-inch rear wheel base (62.8-inch front and 62.4-inch rear on the Touring and Grand Touring trims).
- Sleek New Fascia – The 2016 Mazda6 glares ahead with a sleekly redesigned new front fascia and headlamps that flank the pentagonal front grille and sweeping fender flares that hint at its sports car inspiration.
LED lighting, solar glass, and power moonroof are just some of the options that drivers can add to make the 2016 Mazda6 perform at its best:
- Combination Lights – Drivers can enjoy the bright, clear halogen headlights with auto off technology, or upgrade to LED options that include advanced LED headlamps, daytime running lights, and LED combination taillights for better visibility and a touch of panache.
- Power Mirrors – The dual power side mirrors with integrated turn signal indicators make it easy to see and be seen, and offer drivers the option to add heat for better visibility in all weather.
- Rain-sensing Wipers – The convenient optional rain-sensing windshield wipers automatically activate when they sense moisture on the windshield, leaving you to concentrate on more important things – like driving.
Mazda offers a number of options to customize the exterior of the 2016 Mazda6 sedan, from sporty side sill extensions to wind deflectors there is something for everyone to make the award-winning 2016 Mazda6 one-of-a-kind:
- Spoiler – The available rear spoiler adds a touch of class and improves aerodynamics, while making the 2016 Mazda6 uniquely your own.
- Paint Protection – Optional paint protection films, splash guards, and bumper guards protect the finish of the 2016 Mazda6 and ensure a like-new appearance for years to come.
- Air Dams – Side and front air dams channel the air around the 2016 Mazda6 and improve wind resistance while adding to the impressive design of the sedan.
Explore the 2016 Mazda6 Exterior Design and Features at Your Leading Tampa and Sarasota Mazda Specialist
Come see the 2016 Mazda6 exterior design and features in action near Tampa and Sarasota. Contact Cox Mazda today at (888) 260-1691 or visit our showroom at 3101 Cortez Road West in Bradenton, FL.