Prepare to Be Excited by the 2017 Mazda6 Exterior
The 2017 Mazda6 features offer Tampa and Sarasota drivers access to a sleek, elegant sedan that doesn’t forget to be fun too. With newly redesigned elements for the model year, some fun accessories to personalize it, and the bold, aggressive engineering drivers have come to know and love, it’s no wonder the Mazda6 is a top choice for Cox Mazda drivers.
The 2017 Mazda6 is beautiful, no matter how you look at it, offering drivers a bold design that inspires, as well as a slew of impressive options that include:
- LED Lighting: LED headlights with auto on/off, as well as LED combination taillights, and halogen daytime running lights provide ample visibility day or night, in any weather.
- Power Mirrors – Available power side mirrors with integrated turn signals make it easy for drivers to get the best view of the road behind them and make their intentions known to other drivers.
- Integrated Antenna: Rather than having a wire whipping about above the sedan, the Mazda6 features an integrated rear-window antenna, promising to connect drivers to the music they love stylishly.
- Alloy Wheels: Drivers can add attractive alloy wheels in a variety of styles to make their Mazda6 stand out from the pack.
- Intermittent Wipers: For better visibility without the fuss, the Mazda6 offers standard variable intermittent windshield wipers, with the option to add rain-sensing wipers.
- Moonroof: An optional power moonroof lets the sunshine in even on the soggiest winter’s day.
Drivers can choose from a long list of accessories to personalize their Mazda6 and make it uniquely their own:
- Wind Deflector: Drivers can add a handy moonroof wind deflector to not only help reduce drag but also to allow them to grab a little fresh air even if the weather isn’t perfect.
- Rear Spoiler: An optional race-inspired rear spoiler adds a touch of style and improves aerodynamics at the same time.
- Protection Films: Paint protection films help to minimize scratching and rock chips to sensitive areas, like the front hood and bumper.
- Bumper Protection: Bumper guards protect the back of the Mazda6 from paint damage due to packages being balanced on the bumper while the driver is accessing the trunk.
- Splash Guards: Molded front and rear splash guards prevent damage from road debris being kicked up onto the Mazda6.
The sleek, dynamic design of the 2017 Mazda6 gives drivers a bold, inspiring profile and wide track that screams sports sedan. Stunning styling, performance features that include dual exhaust, redesigned front grille, and elegant fascia turn heads and give the impression of motion, even when the sedan is standing still. Sweeping fender flares and an aggressive stance add to that impression and inspires drivers to look beyond the every day and push their Mazda6 into new territory with every drive.
Be Swept Away by the 2017 Mazda6 Exterior When You Schedule Your Tampa and Sarasota Test-drive
Explore the 2017 Mazda6 exterior design when you visit your local Tampa and Sarasota performance sedan authority. Contact Cox Mazda today at (941) 749-2790 or visit us at 3101 Cortez Road West in Bradenton, FL.