What Do You Get with the 2016 Mazda6 Interior Features?
With a spacious 99.7 cubic feet of interior cargo space, abundant standard and available features, and the latest technology at your fingertips, it’s no wonder the 2016 Mazda6 was named to Car and Driver’s “10 Best List.” To demonstrate the value and appeal of the 2016 Mazda6 interior design and features, the experts at Cox Mazda have created this primer, covering the materials, design, and options Tampa and Sarasota drivers can look forward to when they slide behind the wheel of this dynamic sedan. Check it out then schedule your test-drive today.
The 2016 Mazda6 Interior Design
The 2016 Mazda6 is designed to be driver-centric, with convenient controls that make accessing everything from audio to climate and even infotainment a snap:
- Commander Control – The convenient Commander Control dial puts control of music, navigation, and more in convenient reach of the driver and front passenger with the console-mounted control knob.
- Enhanced Materials – The soft-touch materials evident throughout the cabin speak of quality and luxury with standard leather-wrapped shift-knob and steering wheel, and optional leather-trimmed seats to bring every drive to a higher level.
- Adjustable Comfort – Whether drivers are taking advantage of the standard manual adjustable front seats, are utilizing the 60/40 rear split seat to accommodate passengers and cargo, or have opted for power-adjustable heated front seats with 2-driver memory, the 2016 Mazda6 offers an ideal space to spend your daily commute.
The 2016 Mazda6 offers innovative standard and available technologies that offer the comfort, information, and convenience that drivers want, including:
- MAZDA CONNECT – The MAZDA CONNECT™ system delivers access to options like Bluetooth hands-free calling, navigation, music streaming, internet applications like Aha and Pandora, and much more through the convenient 7-inch dash-mounted touchscreen interface.
- Convenience Features – Use the optional remote start for a cozy start on cold mornings, or control audio, calling, and cruise through steering wheel-mounted controls, reply to text messages, adjust climate settings, and much more with conveniently placed controls.
- Performance Audio – Keep the standard 6-speaker audio system with AUX and USB inputs and access to HD radio, or upgrade to the 11-speaker Bose Centerpoint surround sound system with AudioPilot 2 for concert-like sound.
It’s easy to make the 2016 Mazda6 your own with additional accessories and options designed to appeal to the driver’s individual tastes and sense of style:
- Moonroof Package – The 2016 Mazda6 Touring trim offers a moonroof package that includes a one-touch power moonroof and can be upgraded to incorporate the auto-dimming rearview mirror with Homelink remote and more features.
- Navigation – In addition to the optional MAZDA CONNECT™ navigation system, drivers can select a portable Garmin device that can travel with them – convenient for day trips and hiking.
- Personal Touches – Items like cargo netting to keep the trunk clean, Mazda carpet mats, doorsill trim plates, alloy pedals and footrest, and other niceties are available to trick the 2016 Mazda6 out to suit your style.
Luxuriate in the 2016 Mazda6 Interior Design and Explore the Updated Features at Your Leading Tampa and Sarasota Mazda Authority
Come test-drive the 2016 Mazda6 and experience the updated interior design and features yourself. Tampa and Sarasota drivers are invited to contact Cox Mazda at (888) 260-1691 or visit our showroom at 3101 Cortez Road West in Bradenton, FL.