|ENGINE:2.5L DOHC 16-valve I4 engine|
The 2015 Mazda5 is Perfect for Families in Bradenton and Tampa
If you need a vehicle that can transport adults, kids, and cargo with equal ease and accommodation, look no further than the 2015 Mazda5. This smarter minivan is packed with features and technologies to meet the real needs of drivers with families. Find out if it's right for yours by making the short drive south from Tampa to visit Cox Mazda in Bradenton. We are the area's leading source for the whole Mazda lineup, and we have an extensive inventory of the currently-available 2015 Mazda5.
Thanks to the accessible price of the 2015 Mazda3, more families can rely on one vehicle to handle daily driving, weekend errands, kids and their friends, and long road trips.
- Sport - $21,240
- Touring - $22,370
- Grand Touring - $24,770
Trims and Features
The 2015 Mazda5 was specifically designed to make things easier and more comfortable for the people in the front seats, and safer and more fun for the passengers in back.
- Sport – Comes with 16-inch alloy wheels, full power accessories, keyless entry, cruise control, automatic climate control with rear vents, a six-speaker stereo system with a USB port and auxiliary jack, and more.
- Touring – Adds 17-inch alloy wheels, foglights, a rear spoiler, a rear parking sensor, a leather-wrapped steering wheel, Bluetooth phone and audio connectivity, and optional moonroof and satellite radio.
- Grand Touring – Adds automatic xenon headlights, heated mirrors, automatic wipers, heated front seats and leather upholstery. Optional add-ons include remote ignition and a rear-sear entertainment system with DVD player.
Specs and Mpg
This smaller-sized minivan offers an impressive balance between power and efficiency.
- Runs on a 2.5L V-4 that puts out 157 hp and 163 lb-ft of torque.
- A five-speed automatic transmission is standard on all trims.
- Achieves 21 mpg in the city and 28 mpg on the highway.
You can travel confidently knowing that everyone inside the 2015 Mazda5 is well protected against the hazards of the road.
- Standard safety features include stability and traction control, antilock disc brakes, front-side airbags, and full-length side-curtain airbags.
- Goes from 60 mph to a full stop in 124 feet.
- Perfect scores in the moderate overlap front crash test and roof strength test conducted by the IIHS.
The interior of this minivan has been carefully designed and engineered to meet the real needs and wants of today's families. But just because it's practical doesn't mean it completely sacrifices style. The dash has a sleek and modern look that enhances visibility. The driver's area is arranged to be close and accessible, helping this vehicle to feel more like a car when you are behind the wheel. Clever features like a folding rear-seat table and an easy-access third row of seating make it easier to functionally get the most from this six-passenger minivan. And thanks to 97.7 cu-ft of total available cargo space, you can use this vehicle to haul lots of stuff or big, bulky items when you don't have to worry about passengers.
Test Drive the 2015 Mazda5 Today
We haven't even mentioned the first thing that most drivers comment on when they see the 2015 Mazda5 – it's surprisingly sporty, stylish appearance. See how it looks and discover just how much it has to offer by visiting Cox Mazda at 3101 Cortez Rd W, Bradenton, FL 34207. We are less than an hour south of Tampa, and easy to find in the heart of Bradenton. Visit us seven days a week, and feel free to bring the whole family if you'd like.