Cox Mazda Offers Affordable Car Financing to South Bradenton Shoppers
If you’re looking for affordable financing in the South Bradenton area, you won’t find a better dealership than Cox Mazda. We’ve been serving the Bradenton area since the 1920s, and we’re here to help you find the right vehicle.
Our dealership is located at 3101 Cortez Rd. W., Bradenton, FL—about a 2 minute drive west from South Bradenton with these directions:
- Head south on 20th St. W. toward 44th Ave. W./Cortez Rd. W.
- Turn right onto 44th Ave. W./Cortez Rd. W.
- Make a U-Turn at 32nd St. W.
- You’ll find us at 3101 Cortez Road W., across from Suds It Up Car Wash!
Let Our Trustworthy Finance Counselors Help
Cox Mazda offers affordable options for the discerning consumer, such as rebates, incentives, and special pricing. Here are the ways we assist our customers:
- Bad Credit Financing – Bad credit, no credit, past bankruptcy – we won’t refuse you. Our experts will see you through to the ownership of an affordable vehicle.
- Rebates/Incentives – We offer a number of rebate and incentive options in our inventory. Just ask one of our representatives, and we’ll lead the way.
- Vehicle Specials – Take a look at our many money-saving offers, such as our Spend More, Save More and Tire Balance & Rotation deals priced at $150 and $38.88, respectively.
- Accurate Trade-In Estimates – Our prices are weighed in favor of our customers, with generous trade-in appraisals based on objective Kelley Blue Book values.
Whether to Lease or Finance
It can be difficult knowing whether to lease or finance a vehicle. While both plans have their advantages, they each best suit the needs of different drivers. Here’s a breakdown of what each plan offers:
- Leasing: When you lease, payments go towards the vehicle’s depreciation over a limited contract. This can mean lower monthly payments. In addition, leasing is flexible. You can move on, reinstate the lease, or transfer it to another vehicle. Leasing is an excellent option for drivers who aren’t looking for a huge commitment.
- Financing: Financing means payments go towards the vehicle’s title. Once it’s payed off, you retain full resale value and the right to customize as you wish. Financing is great for developing equity and rebuilding credit. You also don’t have to pay mileage over fees that can come with lease contracts.
Come To Cox Mazda for Competitive Auto Financing in the South Bradenton Area
Come visit Cox Mazda seven days a week at 3101 Cortez Road in Bradenton, FL to take a test drive with the right vehicle for you. At Cox Mazda, we will work with you until your completely satisfied.