MAZDA SUV MODELS FOR SALE IN Bradenton
The current lineup of Mazda SUVs and minivans includes some of the most popular choices for Palmetto and Bradenton families here at Cox Mazda. Whether you’re looking for a Mazda small SUV, a Mazda midsize SUV, or another model, you’ll find the affordable family vehicles you need at our Bradenton Mazda dealership. But how do you find the right one for you? We suggest a test drive to see the differences for yourself, but we have a quick overview of the legacy of Mazda SUVs and minivans as well as the current 2020 Mazda CX-3, the 2020 Mazda CX-5, and the 2020 Mazda CX-9 to give you a look at your options before visiting our showroom.
THE LEGACY OF MAZDA SUVs & MAZDA CROSSOVERS
The Mazda SUV and Mazda crossover lineup is one of the most popular among drivers seeking style as well as practicality. With seating for 5, 6, 7, or even 8 passengers, these Mazda vehicles have brought spacious accommodations, modern technologies, high fuel economies, and the unique look of a Mazda to families across the world. You’ll still see some of the earliest of these Mazda family vehicles around Bradenton and Palmetto thanks to the dependable engineering that you’ve come to expect from Mazda SUVs.
2020 MAZDA CX-3
Many competing subcompact crossovers end up limited on either style or substance, but the 2020 Mazda CX-3 has good looks, nimble handling, and a well-equipped cabin. With seating for up to five, this crossover is an excellent addition to a small family, and its remarkable fuel economy will help keep it well within the family budget. 2020 Mazda CX-3 drivers can look forward to:
- Standard Tech Features: The basic 2020 Mazda CX-3 Sport trim comes standard with amenities like a rearview camera, Bluetooth for phone and audio, push-button ignition, a 7-inch touchscreen interface, and Pandora and Aha radio compatibility.
- Available Upgrades: The 2020 Mazda CX-3 Touring and 2020 Mazda CX-3 Grand Touring trims step things up with heated mirrors and front seating, leatherette or leather and suede upholstery, a seven-speaker Bose® stereo system, satellite-linked navigation, and much more.
- Safety Amenities: The 2020 Mazda CX-3 Touring comes with a rear cross-traffic alert system and a blind spot monitor, while the 2020 Mazda CX-3 Grand Touring trims makes available the Mazda i-Activesense® features package with collision mitigation braking, adaptive cruise control, and more.
- Under the Hood: The 2020 Mazda CX-3 features a 2.0L four-cylinder with 148 hp. The 2020 Mazda CX-3 model earns an EPA-estimated 34 mpg highway, making it clear that it offers the performance and efficiency you need.
2020 MAZDA CX-30
The 2020 Mazda CX-30 offers all the comfort and convenience of a mid-sized SUV with truly dynamic handling and the design features of a sports sedan. This advanced Mazda SUV comes equipped with plenty of features that your friends and family are sure to enjoy while on the streets of Sarasota and beyond. Key features you’ll enjoy include:
- Standard Tech Features: 7-inch LCD meter display, a dynamic 8-speaker audio system with Mazda Harmonic Acoustics, and the Mazda Connect™ infotainment system with 8.8-inch full-color display, and more!
- Available Upgrades: Select models are available with heated front seats, Bose® 12-speaker premium audio system, 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat, and all the features you need to stay content and connected.
- Safety Amenities: Standard features include a rearview camera, Dynamic Stability Control, Lane-Keep Assist, Smart Brake Support, Mazda Radar Cruise Control with Stop & Go. Select Package safety features include the innovative Blind Spot Monitoring and Rear Cross-Traffic Alert.
2020 MAZDA CX-5
The 2020 Mazda CX-5 is as practical as it is spacious, with fuel economy numbers and features that make it one of the most competitive crossovers of its size. This five-passenger crossover gets a size upgrade from the 2020 Mazda CX-3 and also receives a larger engine (as well as an engine upgrade option), giving drivers a more SUV-like crossover without compromising on agility.
- Engine Options: The standard 2.0L four-cylinder is capable of 187 hp. Upgrading to the turbocharged 2.5L four-cylinder brings the specs up to 250 horsepower.
- All-Wheel Drive: Enjoy the added control that comes with power and torque going to all four wheels of your crossover with Mazda’s available all-wheel drive system (on 2.5L engine models). Engaging automatically when it senses lost traction, this system brings power and confidence behind the wheel without sacrificing fuel economy like other AWD systems.
- Tech Amenities: Each of the 2020 Mazda CX-5 models comes standard with iPod/USB audio compatibility, Bluetooth phone and audio streaming, power accessories, and cruise control. Upgrading to the larger engine adds on a 7-inch touchscreen interface with multi-function controller, SMS text messaging capabilities, a rearview camera, and more. A nine-speaker Bose stereo system and navigation are available as well.
2020 MAZDA CX-9
The 2020 Mazda CX-9 is the first time the nearly decade-old crossover has received a significant redesign, and it looks eager to show drivers just how much it has improved over its predecessors. The latest update let the 2020 Mazda CX-9 shed a couple hundred pounds yet put it on a longer wheelbase to give rear passengers more room to get comfortable.
- Upgraded Engine Specs: Under the hood of the new 2020 Mazda CX-9 is a 2.5L turbocharged four-cylinder engine rated at 227 hp and 310 lb.-ft. of torque, and you can enjoy added control with the available i-Activ AWD™ all-wheel drive system, which switches engine power and torque between front and rear wheels as needed for the best traction.
- Advanced Tech Features: The Mazda Connect™ infotainment system lets you easily manage navigation, music, phone calls, and more from a convenient touchscreen. Features like a Bose® Centerpoint 12-speaker stereo system and the available navigation system are all seamlessly integrated into the dash, their location designed for easy reach just like the gear shift or emergency brake.
- Safety Features: The 2020 Mazda CX-9 is available with some of the most advanced auto safety features, including adaptive cruise control, smart city brake support, blind-spot monitoring, rear cross-traffic alert, lane departure warning, adaptive front lighting, high-beam control, a distance recognition support system, and much more.