If you are looking for somewhere to eat, here are our favorites. If you’re looking for a thrill or something a bit more active and fun to do in Tampa, consider the following attractions:
- Busch Gardens Tampa: This world-renowned amusement park features experiences like Serengeti Safari, rollercoasters, a Cheetah run, and more.
- Tampa Riverwalk: Take a stroll along this pedestrian pathway that connects downtown Tampa with the waterfront, public parks, various restaurants and museums, and more.
- Big Cat Rescue: Visit this animal sanctuary where injured or orphaned native wild cats and other exotic felines are rescued, rehabilitated and housed.
- Tampa Electric Manatee Viewing Center: This manatee sanctuary provides a protective space for the sea creature to live and breed. Learn about manatees and see them for yourself!
- Florida Aquarium: With more than 20,000 aquatic plants and animals, the Florida Aquarium boasts exhibits from fresh water to ocean.