Reviews of the 2015 Mazda CX-9 Say it All
If you’re looking for a large crossover SUV that offers an engaging drive and powerful performance to go along with its spacious, well-equipped cabin, then the 2015 Mazda CX-9 is a model you’re going to want to consider. Take a moment to see what the reviews have to say about the 2015 Mazda CX-9, and then make the drive toe Cox Mazda to check it out for yourself.
We don’t have to spin it for you. Auto experts throughout the industry have praised the 2015 Mazda CX-9, inside and out:
- Kelley Blue Book: “If you need the seven-passenger hauling of a three-row crossover SUV, but you refuse to blend in with the crowd, the 2015 Mazda CX-9 presents a nicely styled alternative to mainstream offerings.”
- Edmunds: “Despite its generous size, the 2015 Mazda CX-9 is fun to drive, with responsive steering and surprisingly agile moves.”
- Car Gurus: “Capable and roomy, the 2015 Mazda CX-9 midsize crossover offers a low-cost alternative to the hulking body-on-frame sport ute in this era of downsized utility.”
There’s no way to put a number on the fine-tuned suspension and responsive steering on the 2015 Mazda CX-9, but other areas can be quantified to show you just what the reviews are talking about.
- 273: The horsepower you’ll get from the 3.7L V6 engine under the hood.
- 270: The lb-ft of torque you’ll feel as the tires grind the pavement.
- 3,500: The pounds you’ll be able to tow, making this large crossover SUV a capable alternative to traditional SUVs.
- 7: The cubic feet of maximum cargo space available.
- 7: The number of people you’ll be able to fit inside this three-row crossover.
Test Drive the 2015 Mazda CX-9 at Cox Mazda
Think you’re ready for the 2015 Mazda CX-9? Cox Mazda has it in stock right now, and you can find us at 3101 Cortez Rd. W. in Bradenton, FL. Stop by to see us today, or contact us for more details.