A Glimpse at the Features of the 2015 Mazda3
Vehicles hitting the market these days are far from lacking in the technology department, but the features available on the 2015 Mazda3 go above and beyond those of its competitors. From a display screen comparable to high-end brands to a number of setups to meet your needs, the 2015 Mazda3 doesn’t disappoint when it comes to its feature offerings.
Distinctive Display Setup
Most of the 2015 Mazda3 trims have been equipped with a color display situated on the dash with a knob-like control on the center console for easy access. Such systems are typically found in higher end vehicles by makers like Audi, meaning the Mazda3 captures a certain lavish atmosphere. But Mazda takes it one step further, because the display’s user-friendly touchscreen interface makes navigating the system simple enough for daily use. Only the base trim substitutes the display screen with controls similar to a radio faceplate.
Trim Options Galore
The 2015 Mazda Mazda3 allows you a choice of a four-door sedan or hatchback body style, and both are available in two trims and a series of subtrims. Take a moment to explore each version’s key features:
- In the 2015 Mazda3i SV, which is only available as a sedan, the SV sticks to the basics with full power accessories and a tilt-and-scope steering wheel.
- Entertainment abounds within the 2015 Mazda3i Sport trim, as a smartphone-enabled Internet radio streams the music you want. Bluetooth phone and audio connectivity give you even more listening options.
- The 2015 Mazda3i Touring ups the ante in its safety offerings, with rear cross-traffic alerts and a rearview camera. The optional Touring Technology package adds technology such as voice controls and a nine-speaker Bose surround-sound audio system, complete with satellite radio.
- Comfort is the epitome of the 2015 Mazda3i Grand Touring model, as a six-way power driving seat lets you situate yourself behind the wheel as you please. A manual lumbar adjustment incorporated in the seat guarantees support.
- Perhaps most noteworthy on the 2015 Mazda3s Touring is the head-up display that projects driving information onto your front window, so that you won’t compromise your focus on the road.
- Finally, the utmost trim available, the 2015 Mazda3s Grand Touring, adds bi-xenon headlights and leather upholstery. Tack on the Technology package to get additional safety features, as well as the i-ELOOP regenerative braking system for enhanced efficiency.
Explore the 2015 Mazda Mazda3 at Cox Mazda
Ready to get a better sense of the features you can include in your 2015 Mazda3? Head to Cox Mazda at 3101 Cortez Rd. W in Bradenton, FL to get the complete rundown, or call our sales staff if you need further information!