Discover the 2015 Mazda3’s Unique Interior
Mazda has amazed us yet again with the 2015 Mazda3, their trusted compact sedan comes with a refined interior that Cox Mazda in Bradenton are excited to share with you. Below, you will find a quick look at just a few of the 2015 Mazda3’s interior highlights.
Personality and Features
What everyone looks for in a compact car is character and personality to match the car’s reliable fuel efficiency and value. Luckily, the Mazda3 fits all of these with an interior unmistakably its own. Depending on trim level (iSV, iSport, iTouring, iGrand Touring, sTouring, and sGrand Touring), the Mazda3 comes with a wide range of exciting and one-of-a-kind interior features:
- Seven-inch touchscreen display available
- Interior air filtration with climate-controlled air-conditioning
- Four-speaker sound system with USB/iPod integration and auxiliary input, with optional Bluetooth
- Intuitive and straightforward dashboard and console display and features
Passenger and Cargo Space
The 2015 Mazda3 interior features comfortable upholstery and seats designed to make sure everyone feels good on short or long car trips. In total, there’s 96.3 cubic feet of total passenger space, so all five passengers should feel comfortable. The trunk has 12.4 cubic feet of space. If you need more space, consider the hatchback version.
But what good would an awesome interior do without its driver and passengers feeling safe? The 2015 Mazda3 offers top-notch safety features that do not compromise integrity and comfort. Here are just a few safety features of the 2015 Mazda3 that make it one of the safest compacts on the road:
- Front side and side curtain airbags
- Active front head restraints
- Rearview camera optional
- Blind-spot monitoring available
- Optional Technology Package, featuring lane-departure and front-collision warning systems, as well as Mazda’s collision-mitigation system
Feel at Home in the Mazda3’s Interior
Overall, the 2015 Mazda3’s interior has garnered well-deserved praise and acclaim for its simplicity and value, all while maintaining a strong sense of luxury and comfort for a compact car in its class. Stop by Cox Mazda at 3010 Cortez Road West in Bradenton today to take it for a test drive, or contact us for information about this intriguing compact sedan.