2016 Mazda CX-5 Trims
An abundantly equipped subcompact SUV built with luxury tastes in mind, the 2016 Mazda CX-5 offers a variety of cutting-edge features available across three trims that offer Tampa and Sarasota drivers the chance to personalize the vehicle to their needs. Read on for more information about what sets them apart, then stop by Cox Mazda in Bradenton to get behind the wheel.
2016 Mazda CX-5 Sport
Mazda’s engineers have pulled out all the stops to ensure that even the base 2016 Mazda CX-5 Sport trim is fully equipped to accommodate the majority of drivers:
- Prolific Performance: The Four-Wheel Drive version of the 2016 Mazda CX-5 Sport works in tandem with a SKYACTIV® TECHNOLOGIES 2.5L I4 DOHC 4-cylinder engine to produce up to 184 hp and 185 lb.-ft of torque.
- Fantastic Fuel Efficiency: The 2016 Mazda CX-5 Sport boasts a 8 gallon fuel tank and an EPA-estimated 26 mpg/city and 33 mpg/highway fuel economy when mated to a six-speed automatic transmission.
- Bluetooth Connectivity: Make calls or manage your favorite playlist with a hands-free Bluetooth-compatible dashboard that lets you stay entertained even as you keep your eyes on the road.
2016 Mazda CX-5 Touring
The 2016 Mazda CX-5 Touring trim includes all the features of the 2016 Mazda CX-5 Sport trim and adds advanced technology for better form and function:
- Keyless Ignition and Entry: This feature lets you start your car and unlock the door without having to fumble around for your keys, making it easy to warm the cabin on winter days and get going sooner.
- Rearview Safety Features: The 2016 Mazda CX-5 Touring trim upgrades the model’s standard rearview camera to provide blind spot and rear cross-traffic warning systems that take away some of the guesswork of reversing and changing lanes.
- Mazda Navigation System: Never feel at a loss on the open road again with the integrated GPS-enabled Mazda Navigation System, offering drivers turn-by-turn directions and best-calculated routes at the push of a button.
2016 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring
The top-tier 2016 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring trim includes all the features present on the 2016 Mazda CX-5 Sport and 2016 Mazda CX-5 Touring trims, and adds the plush touches that prove it’s one of the top crossovers in its segment:
- Increased Fuel Capacity: The 2016 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring is outfitted with a 15.3 gallon fuel tank, adding an additional 0.5 gallons with every trip to the gas pump to save you even more money in the long-run.
- Dual-zone Automatic Climate Control: This reactive interior climate system allows both the driver and front passenger to set individual preferred temperatures that the 2016 Mazda CX-5 continually adjusts to and maintains.
- Premium Seating: The top-of-the-line Grand Touring trim upgrades the cabin with heated seats and quality leather upholstery for optimized comfort and sophisticated styling.
Get Behind the Wheel of Your Favorite 2016 Mazda CX-5 Trim Near Tampa and Sarasota
We’ve given you the overview of why we think the 2016 Mazda CX-5 trims are perfect for your Sarasota or Tampa commute, but the best test is to get behind the wheel of one yourself. To schedule a test drive, feel free to contact us online or by phone at (941) 749-2799 today. Or, if you’d rather speak to one of our representatives in person, stop by our dealership at 3101 Cortez Rd W in Bradenton.