What are the 2019 Mazda CX-5 Dimensions?
When you’re in need of a more spacious SUV for your loved ones and cargo, the 2019 Mazda CX-5 is the Mazda SUV you’ll need. The new CX-5 has the cargo dimensions as well as interior space for cruising through Tampa or heading out on a family trip. Explore the interior dimensions and convenience features the Mazda CX-5 provides that make your trips more enjoyable at Cox Mazda.
Mazda CX-5 Cargo Space Dimensions
With plenty of cargo space and additional features to enhance the existing space, you can load up the CX-5 with ease. Behind the rear seats, you can load up to 30.9 cubic feet of cargo space with all your groceries or hauls from your Palmetto errands. If you need added cargo space dimensions to bring along those extra suitcases or to load a larger item, simply lay the rear seats down to extend the cargo space into the cabin and access up to 59.6 cubic feet of cargo storage. For further hauling ease, take advantage of the:
- Power Lift Gate: This available feature makes loading and unloading your Mazda CX-5 easier than ever. Open and close your lift gate using either a button inside the cabin or the available Mazda Advanced Keyless Entry button.
- 40/20/40 Split Fold-Down Rear Seatback: Customize your interior dimensions to a number or cargo and passenger configurations thanks to this standard easy-release seatback.
Mazda CX-5 Interior Dimensions
This Mazda SUV seats up to five and sports plenty of interior amenities to help you take advantage of every inch of the interior dimensions. Load up efficiently and ride in comfort in the Mazda CX-5 interior with dimensions of:
- Headroom: 39.7 inches of headroom in the front seats and 39 inches in the rear seats.
- Shoulder Room: Broad shoulders won’t feel squished in the 57.1 inches of shoulder room in the front and 54.8 inches of shoulder room in the back.
- Hip Room: 55.2 inches of room in the front seating and 55.3 inches for the rear seating area.
- Legroom: 41 inches of legroom in the front of the forward seats and 39.6 inches of legroom in front of the rear seats.
You can also enjoy the 6-way manually adjustable driver’s seat, 4-way manually adjustable front passenger seat, and adjustable front and rear headrests.
Experience the Mazda CX-5 Interior Today at Cox Mazda
The best way to explore the interior features and space of this capable Mazda SUV is to test it out in person, and compare it to the CX-3. At Cox Mazda, we have the Mazda CX-5 for sale, along with other Mazda SUVs. Browse our inventory, find your favorite Mazda CX-5 accessories, then look at our new vehicle specials, and get behind the wheel of your new Mazda today!
Also be sure to compare the Mazda CX-5 vs. Subaru Forester to make an informed decision with our team.
More from Cox Mazda
Tires are the most important safety features on your vehicle, so it’s important to make sure that they’re in great shape. Your Mazda3 tire size depends on which model you choose from our online inventory! Whether you choose a Mazda3 4 door or a Mazda3 5 door, and depending on what trim level you choose,…
How much is a Mazda CX-9? While the CX-9 Sport starts at $32,280* MSRP, there are several trim levels to choose from depending on your budget and needs. The team at our Sarasota-area Mazda dealership will help you take a closer look at the CX-9 Sport, Touring, Grand Touring, and CX-9 Signature to find the…
Drivers that want advanced tech, premium comfort, and dynamic performance are quick to turn to the Mazda6. But do Mazda6 safety ratings match all its other benefits? Of course! Earning top safety scores in independent safety tests from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) and National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), the Mazda6 safety…