What are the 2019 Mazda CX-5 Dimensions?
When you’re in need of a more spacious SUV for your loved ones and cargo, the 2019 Mazda CX-5 is the Mazda SUV you’ll need. The new CX-5 has the cargo dimensions as well as interior space for cruising through Tampa or heading out on a family trip. Explore the interior dimensions and convenience features the Mazda CX-5 provides that make your trips more enjoyable at Cox Mazda.
Mazda CX-5 Cargo Space Dimensions
With plenty of cargo space and additional features to enhance the existing space, you can load up the CX-5 with ease. Behind the rear seats, you can load up to 30.9 cubic feet of cargo space with all your groceries or hauls from your errands. If you need added cargo space dimensions to bring along those extra suitcases or to load a larger item, simply lay the rear seats down to extend the cargo space into the cabin and access up to 59.6 cubic feet of cargo storage. For further hauling ease, take advantage of the:
- Power Lift Gate: This available feature makes loading and unloading your Mazda CX-5 easier than ever. Open and close your lift gate using either a button inside the cabin or the available Mazda Advanced Keyless Entry button.
- 40/20/40 Split Fold-Down Rear Seatback: Customize your interior dimensions to a number or cargo and passenger configurations thanks to this standard easy-release seatback.
Mazda CX-5 Interior Dimensions
This Mazda SUV seats up to five and sports plenty of interior amenities to help you take advantage of every inch of the interior dimensions. Load up efficiently and ride in comfort in the Mazda CX-5 interior with dimensions of:
- Headroom: 39.7 inches of headroom in the front seats and 39 inches in the rear seats.
- Shoulder Room: Broad shoulders won’t feel squished in the 57.1 inches of shoulder room in the front and 54.8 inches of shoulder room in the back.
- Hip Room: 55.2 inches of room in the front seating and 55.3 inches for the rear seating area.
- Legroom: 41 inches of legroom in the front of the forward seats and 39.6 inches of legroom in front of the rear seats.
You can also enjoy the 6-way manually adjustable driver’s seat, 4-way manually adjustable front passenger seat, and adjustable front and rear headrests.
Experience the Mazda CX-5 Interior Today at Cox Mazda
The best way to explore the interior features and space of this capable Mazda SUV is to test it out in person, and compare it to the CX-3. At Cox Mazda, we have the Mazda CX-5 for sale, along with other Mazda SUVs. Browse our inventory, find your favorite Mazda CX-5 accessories, then look at our new vehicle specials, and get behind the wheel of your new Mazda today!
More from Cox Mazda
Have you been wondering, “Does the Mazda3 have front-wheel drive?” Both the 2019 Mazda3 Sedan and the Mazda3 Hatchback come standard with front-wheel drive. While all-wheel drive is optional on some Mazda models, front-wheel drive has a lot of benefits thanks to the cutting edge SKYACTIV® TECHNOLOGY. Below, we’ll parse out all the FWD benefits…
The 2019 Mazda3 Sedan and Mazda3 Hatchback gas mileage ratings are tough to beat when compared to the competition. With easy-going vehicle dynamics and impressive engine power, the Mazda3 is a great pick for drivers who are eco-conscious but want a little oomph on Sarasota drives. Below, learn about the Mazda3 engine specs and EPA…
When you’re in need of a more spacious SUV for your loved ones and cargo, the 2019 Mazda CX-5 is the Mazda SUV you’ll need. The new CX-5 has the cargo dimensions as well as interior space for cruising through Tampa or heading out on a family trip. Explore the interior dimensions and convenience features the…