The 2016 Mazda CX-9 Reviews are Outstanding
If you judge the value of major purchases by the opinions of the experts, then you’ll love what the critics have to say about the 2016 Mazda CX-9. This restyled crossover SUV offers Tampa and Sarasota drivers power, innovation, and plenty of features to fall in love with. Read on to learn what industry experts think, then come to Cox Mazda to try one out yourself.
What Are the Critics Saying?
The critics delight in the new changes to the 2016 Mazda CX-9:
- Car and Driver – “A well-tuned suspension provides admirable handling, and the steering is light but precise.”
- Edmunds – “It’s a pleasure to drive and will satisfy all of your growing family’s requirements thanks to its generous size and numerous features.”
- Kelley Blue Book – “The 2016 Mazda CX-9 is quick off the line thanks to its hefty torque rating at a low 2,000 rpm, and it still showed enough guts for high-speed passes on winding two-lane roads.”
- AutoBlog – “It’s also quiet, thanks to thicker floorpan steel and an extra 53 pounds of sound deadening material compared to the previous model.”
The 2016 Mazda CX-9 Features and Specs
The 2016 Mazda CX-9 has plenty to offer drivers looking to make driving exciting again:
- Performance – The 2016 Mazda CX-9 is powered by the SKYACTIV®-G20 2.5T Dynamic Pressure Turbo DOHC 16-valve 4-cylinder with VVT paired with the SKYACTIV®-Drive 6-speed automatic with either Front-wheel drive (FWD) or i-ACTIV AWD® drivetrain.
- Convenience – Options like remote entry with pushbutton start, tri-zone climate control, power seating, power windows and doors, cruise control, hands-free calling, and folding second and third-row seats make this 7-passenger crossover a delight to drive and convenient for the whole family.
- Technology – The innovative MAZDA CONNECT™ Infotainment system features a full-color 7-inch touchscreen interface that provides smartphone integration, access to maps, music, weather, and news, as well as E911 automatic emergency notification for access to help even if the driver is incapacitated.
The 2016 Mazda CX-9 Reviews Are Just the Beginning for Tampa and Sarasota Drivers, See Why at Cox Mazda
Explore the 2016 Mazda CX-9 reviews, then visit your premier Tampa and Sarasota SUV specialists. Contact Cox Mazda today at (941) 749-2790 or visit our showroom at 3101 CORTEZ ROAD WEST in Bradenton, FL.