The 2016 Mazda6 Reviews Are Exciting Shoppers Across Palmetto and Memphis
The 2016 Mazda6 reviews are in and, not surprising to Palmetto and Memphis drivers, they are outstanding. If you’ve been considering one of these sleek sedans, but weren’t sure if you should take the leap, these expert opinions should leave you no doubt. Read our favorites here, then stop by Cox Mazda to get behind the wheel of yours today.
What Do the Critics Say About the 2016 Mazda6?
Across the board, critics are raving about the dynamic 2016 Mazda6 sports sedan:
- Car and Driver – “The 6’s sinuous styling, confidence-inspiring handling, and rich interior make it one of the best-looking, most enjoyable family sedans around.”
- Edmunds – “With its roomy cabin, agile handling and impressive fuel economy, the 2016 Mazda 6 is a fine choice for a midsize sedan, especially if you want one with some personality.”
- The Car Connection – “The stunning shape and athletic driving experience add a lot of charm to the surprisingly frugal four-door.”
- Kelley Blue Book – “Rather than relying on brute force, the Mazda’s dynamic performance is enabled by its light weight, impressive cornering ability, and a satisfying 6-speed manual transmission for do-it-yourselfers.”
The 2016 Mazda6 Specs and Features
The 2016 Mazda6 has a lot to offer Palmetto and Memphis car buyers, including:
- Performance – The 2016 Mazda6 is powered by the SKYACTIV®-G TECHNOLOGIES 2.5L 4-cylinder engine and SKYACTIV®-MT TECHNOLOGIES 6-speed manual or SKYACTIV®-Drive TECHNOLOGIES 6-speed manual transmission capable of 184-hp and 185 lb.-ft. of peak torque while delivering up to 28 mpg/city and 40 mpg/highway fuel economy.
- Safety – The 2016 Mazda6 is loaded with standard safety that include an advanced airbag system, Dynamic Stability Control, Traction Control System, Brake Assist, 4-wheel ABS with Electronic Brakeforce Distribution, and options like Lane Departure Warning, Smart City Brake Support, and more.
- Convenience – Rearview camera and Bluetooth hands-free calling are standard, as are remote keyless entry with pushbutton start, power windows and doors, air conditioning steering wheel mounted controls, and a 7-inch color touchscreen audio display. Select trims also offer power seating with memory, power moonroof, and other advanced features.
Let Us Show You Why the 2016 Mazda6 Reviews Are Important to Palmetto and Memphis Shopper
See why the 2016 Mazda6 reviews are such a big deal to Palmetto and Memphis car buyers. Contact Cox Mazda today at (941) 749-2790 or visit our showroom at 3101 CORTEZ ROAD WEST in Bradenton, FL.