The 2017 Mazda3 4-Door Reviews Delight Tampa and Sarasota Drivers – Here’s Why
The 2017 Mazda3 4-door reviews are flowing in, giving drivers in Tampa and Sarasota a clear picture of why this delightful compact has consistently been a top choice among discerning drivers nationwide. But you don’t have to take our word for it. Read on to hear what the experts say, then drop into Cox Mazda and experience a Mazda3 4-door on your terms.
Critics Are Enamored with the Latest Edition
The 2017 Mazda3 4-door delights the critics with its expressive styling and dynamic performance, but we’ll let them speak for themselves:
- Car and Driver: “Not many vehicles successfully combine style, dynamics, and value in a compact package—but the Mazda 3 does.”
- Kelley Blue Book: “A sleek exterior is matched by a handsome interior, with plenty of cutting-edge safety and convenience features from which to choose.”
- Popular Mechanics: “We struggle to think of another car in the compact segment that is this much fun to drive or feels as solid on the highway.”
- Edmunds: “The front seats are comfortable and supportive, and the sporty bolstering nicely complements the car’s nimble handling abilities.”
The Mazda3 4-Door Specs and Features
The 2017 Mazda3 4-door didn’t win such high praise by accident. This is one compact that delivers the goods:
- Performance: Drivers can choose from a 155-hp SKYACTIV®-G 2.0L DOHC 4-cylinder with VVT or a 184-hp SKYACTIV®-G 2.5L DOHC 4-cylinder with VVT to power the 2017 Mazda3 4-door.
- Convenience: Standard remote keyless entry with pushbutton start, multifunction steering wheel mounted controls for audio, calling and cruise control, air conditioning, 6-speaker audio, and other upscale amenities make even the base Sport model an impressive buy.
- Connectivity: MAZDA CONNECT™ is standard and allows drivers to connect a compatible smartphone for access to maps, news, weather, music streaming, and SMS text messaging, as well as other apps. The infotainment system also offers the built-in E911 automatic emergency notification system capable of contacting emergency personnel if the vehicle is involved in an accident.
See the Reason for these Impressive 2017 Mazda3 4-door Reviews at Your Tampa and Sarasota Mazda Leader
Explore the 2017 Mazda3 4-door and see why these reviews have Tampa and Sarasota drivers so excited. Contact Cox Mazda at (941) 749-2790 or visit our showroom at 3101 CORTEZ ROAD WEST in Bradenton