The Critics’ Top 2017 Mazda3 5-door Reviews
While there are plenty of small car options on the market, we’re excited that the 2017 Mazda3 5-door reviews are painting it as the smart choice for Tampa and Sarasota drivers. Available now at Cox Mazda, the 2017 Mazda3 hatchback has left the critics impressed; we want to share parts of our favorite reviews with you so you can see why so many drivers in the area have chosen the Mazda over competitors.
Critics Are Thrilled With the Latest Edition’s Offerings
We’ve scoured the auto blogs and review sites to bring you opinions from some of the top names in auto reviewing. Here’s a bit of what the pros have to say in their 2017 Mazda3 5-door reviews:
- Edmunds: “More than just basic transportation, the 2017 Mazda3 5-door is an entertaining, versatile and classy car to drive. It’s one of our top recommendations if you’re shopping for a small sedan or hatchback.”
- Kelley Blue Book: “It can be a frugal economy car, yet still satisfy the most demanding enthusiast. A sleek exterior is matched by a handsome interior, with plenty of cutting-edge safety and convenience features from which to choose.”
- Car and Driver: “The 2017 Mazda3 has been one of our favorite cars for years, a staple on our 10Best Cars list and a much-beloved long-term test subject, so we don’t mind that little has changed about the driving experience. … Most drivers will notice only that the model feels nimble, with light but laser-accurate steering and a Vulcan-mind-meld-like understanding of the driver’s intent. It’s this attention to minor aspects of the driving experience that make Mazdas among our favorite cars at any price point.”
The 2017 Mazda3 5-door Features and Specs
To give you an idea of what wowed those critics, we have a recap of the features and specs you can find on the 2017 Mazda3 5-door.
- Powertrains: A SKYACTIV®-G 2.0L four-cylinder with 155 hp and 150 lb.-ft. of torque is standard, with a SKYACTIV®-G 2.5L four-cylinder featuring 184 hp and 185 lb.-ft. of torque found on Touring 2.5 and Grand Touring trims.
- Fuel Economy: The SKYACTIV®-G 2.0L four-cylinder with SKYACTIV®-DRIVE automatic transmission earns an EPA-estimated 37 mpg/highway while the SKYACTIV®-G 2.5L engine is capable of up to 35 mpg/highway with the available i-ELOOP system.
- Features: Bluetooth, a touchscreen infotainment system, voice controls, and a rearview camera all come standard on the 2017 Mazda3 while upgrades like a Bose audio system, navigation, and the i-ActivSense safety features identify this as a cutting-edge hatchback.
Test Drive a 2017 Mazda3 5-door and Give Us Your Own Personal Review Near Tampa and Sarasota at Cox Mazda
Now that you’ve seen what the pros have to say, we want to hear your 2017 Mazda3 5-door reviews. Sarasota and Tampa drivers can contact Cox Mazda online or by phone at (941) 749-2701. Feel free to drop by our showroom at 3101 CORTEZ ROAD WEST in Bradenton if you have any questions or want to take a test drive. We’re here seven days a week to best serve you.