2018 Mazda6 Safety
Mazda is known for its innovative safety features, many of which can be found on the 2018 Mazda6. From hazard perception and avoidance to safety and comfort, Mazda models come equipped to keep Sarasota passengers protected at every turn. So what does 2018 Mazda6 safety entail? Find out with Cox Mazda!
The Mazda i-ACTIVSENSE is available on the 2018 Mazda6. The package boasts various cameras, radar, and other advanced technologies that alert you to potential hazards and help prevent potential collisions or reduce their severity. Such systems include:
- High Beam Control: Shines high beams when no vehicles are around, and automatically switches to low beams when oncoming traffic is detected.
- Lane Departure Warning System: Warns drivers when the vehicle may be unintentionally drifting from its lane at speeds of 37 mph or higher.
- Lane-Keep Assist: Adjusts steering to keep your vehicle in the center of the lane alongside Lane Departure Warning System alerts.
- Smart Brake Support: Warns drivers of possible collisions and adjusts brake pads for quicker and firmer braking, applying the brakes if the driver does not.
- Mazda Radar Cruise Control with Stop & Go: Maintains a set following distance from vehicles ahead, and stops and goes with the flow of traffic.
- Traffic Sign Recognition System: Reads road signs including speed limit, stop, do not enter, and more, and alerts drivers to them.
Additional Safety Features
In addition to the innovative systems included in the Mazda i-ACTIVSENSE package, Tampa drivers can expect the following 2018 Mazda6 safety:
- Rearview camera
- Blind Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Smart City Brake Support
- Hill Launch Assist
- Dynamic Stability Control and Traction Control System
Take Advantage of 2018 Mazda6 Safety at Cox Mazda
Head to Cox Mazda near to check out our offers and incentives that provide affordable access to all of the latest 2018 Mazda6 safety features. Rest assured that when you drive the Mazda6, you’ll get to and from your Tampa activities safely even when compared to competitors like the Toyota Corolla!
2018 Mazda6 Features
More from the Mazda6
For a midsize sedan that’s fun to drive yet also efficient, Sarasota drivers should get behind the wheel of the 2018 Mazda6. With two engine options and Mazda’s exclusive SKYACTIV® TECHNOLOGY, performance is certainly a priority for this model, yet it doesn’t neglect efficiency. Discover the 2018 Mazda6 performance capabilities before visiting Cox Mazda for a…
Mazda is known for its innovative safety features, many of which can be found on the 2018 Mazda6. From hazard perception and avoidance to safety and comfort, Mazda models come equipped to keep Sarasota passengers protected at every turn. So what does 2018 Mazda6 safety entail? Find out with Cox Mazda! Learn More View Inventory…
The 2018 Mazda6 offers exhilarating performance in the midsize sedan segment, and the exterior reflects that personality with a sleek and dynamic design. Explore some of the exterior features here, see how the Mazda6 beats the Nissan Altima, and then take it for a spin near Sarasota at Cox Mazda in Bradenton, FL. View Mazda6…