Cox Mazda Offers Tips for Being Prepared Behind the Wheel
The Cox Mazda family has been a beacon in the automotive industry since the 1900’s and has built a solid reputation for both new and used cars in Bradenton. It is our greatest desire to provide our customers with an excellent car ownership experience. Over the years it has been our experience that your relationship with your car only just begins with your purchase; the real adventure begins when you drive it off the lot. Cox Mazda would like to take a moment to offer you a few tips for being prepared in the unlikely event of an auto emergency.
Tips to be Prepared in an Auto Emergency
- Always stay calm as panic doesn’t benefit anyone. If you remain calm, your passengers will be as well.
- Always bring your cell phone AND its car charger with you. The phone will do you no good friends if it is dead. This tip is extremely important on long trip.
- Create an emergency kit specifically for keeping in your vehicle packed with items such as basic first aid supplies, jumper cables, tow strap, reflective plastic triangles, a small shovel, a small blanket, and rock salt or sand for snowy conditions.
- Keep a spare key with you or strategically placed in a hidden location on your car’s exterior metal areas such as your wheel well.
- Memorize the locations of door handles and locks as well as window switches.
- Program your cell phone with important numbers such as local police and roadside assistance so these are always at your fingertips.
- Take obvious safety precautions before hitting the road such as tire and spare tire pressure, working headlights, and enough gas to get to where you are headed safely.
Meet the Cox Mazda Family
Located at 3101 Cortez Road West in Bradenton, Cox Mazda is proud to offer a wide selection of new and used cars to our beloved Bradenton family of drivers. Stop in today and meet the Cox Mazda family. We truly look forward to the opportunity to serve you in all of your automotive needs, and to welcome you to our family.