Mazda Highlights from the L.A. Auto Show
That time of the year has come and passed yet again: The L.A. Auto Show has debuted to the world some of the most exciting new models of cars across automotive companies. Mazda highlights included they unveiled the 2017 Mazda CX-5 for critics and ticket-holders to preview at the L.A. Auto Show this November. Find out about this upcoming model before it arrives in Bradenton!
Introducing the 2017 Mazda CX-5
The 2017 Mazda CX-5 is one of the most anticipated crossovers of the upcoming year. We expect that this crossover will be a favorite among Bradenton families. Here’s some of what you can expect:
- Improved infotainment system on a 7-inch touchscreen display
- The same superior handling that everyone has enjoyed of the 2016 model.
- Powered by an efficient SKYACTIV®-G engine, whether you choose the 2.0L or 2.5L variation is up to you.
- Similar exterior with updated headlights and front fascia
- Strong fuel economy as this year’s model has offered
- Generous cargo bay that can accommodate up to 64 cu. ft. of cargo
- And so much more!
Why Choose Cox Mazda?
At Cox Mazda, we pride ourselves on our dedication to our customer’s needs. Our sales team has many years of experience and combined knowledge and will help you shop for a new or pre-owned vehicle that will fit within your family’s budgets with the features that you’re looking for. We have an expansive inventory of new and used vehicles to browse online and on the lot, so stop by and let us know what you’re looking for, and we’ll be happy to earn your business today!
See More Mazda Highlights from the L.A. Auto Show at Cox Mazda in Bradenton
Come to Cox Mazda to view our inventory, including the 2017 Mazda CX-5 that will be arriving soon. Our showroom is located at 3101 CORTEZ ROAD WEST in Bradenton, FL. If you’d like to make an appointment or have any questions about our inventory and services, just give us a call at (941) 749-2790. You may also leave us a message online and we’ll reach out to you as soon as possible!