Our Favorite Mazda Infotainment Apps
Having trouble deciding which infotainment apps to download for your Mazda model? Cox Mazda shares our favorite Mazda infotainment apps to let you know which we find useful, helpful, or downright entertaining.
The MAZDA CONNECT™ infotainment system may come with navigation installed, but some Sarasota drivers may prefer different programs. Here are some of our favorites.
- Google Maps: Constantly updates for the most accurate street information; saves recent history; and offers multiple route options.
- Waze: Collects information from other users about accidents, traffic, road conditions and more in real time.
With the MAZDA CONNECT™ infotainment system, there’s no shortage of ways to keep yourself and your passengers entertained, no matter how long the drive ahead is. A few worthwhile apps include:
- Spotify, Pandora, Google Play Music, or Apple Music for music or podcasts
- Scout FM for a collection of radio shows and podcasts
- Audible for access to more than 45,000 audio books
- Stitcher for more than 20,000 shows, podcasts, and live stations
Of course, staying in the know while on the road is important these days, which is why these apps may prove beneficial:
Mazda Mobile App
In addition to the many apps available for the MAZDA CONNECT™ system, one of our favorite apps is the MyMazda app. This app on your smartphone keeps you connected with your vehicle in many ways. It features:
- Your Mazda maintenance schedule
- Service history at Mazda dealerships
- Dealership locations and service scheduling
- Offers, promotions, and service coupons
- Roadside assistance connection
- Bluetooth and MAZDA CONNECT™ support
- And much more!
What’s more, with Mazda Mobile Start, you can start, lock, or locate your Mazda model right from your smartphone.
Connect with Cox Mazda
For additional recommendations for our favorite Mazda infotainment apps or to get behind the wheel of a brand-new Mazda for yourself to see some of the nearby Sarasota gardens, connect with Cox Mazda today!
More from Cox Mazda
Have you been wondering, “Does the Mazda3 have front-wheel drive?” Both the 2019 Mazda3 Sedan and the Mazda3 Hatchback come standard with front-wheel drive. While all-wheel drive is optional on some Mazda models, front-wheel drive has a lot of benefits thanks to the cutting edge SKYACTIV® TECHNOLOGY. Below, we’ll parse out all the FWD benefits…
The 2019 Mazda3 Sedan and Mazda3 Hatchback gas mileage ratings are tough to beat when compared to the competition. With easy-going vehicle dynamics and impressive engine power, the Mazda3 is a great pick for drivers who are eco-conscious but want a little oomph on Sarasota drives. Below, learn about the Mazda3 engine specs and EPA…
When you’re in need of a more spacious SUV for your loved ones and cargo, the 2019 Mazda CX-5 is the Mazda SUV you’ll need. The new CX-5 has the cargo dimensions as well as interior space for cruising through Tampa or heading out on a family trip. Explore the interior dimensions and convenience features the…