Our Favorite Mazda Infotainment Apps
Having trouble deciding which infotainment apps to download for your Mazda model? Cox Mazda shares our favorite Mazda infotainment apps to let you know which we find useful, helpful, or downright entertaining.
The MAZDA CONNECT™ infotainment system may come with navigation installed, but some Sarasota drivers may prefer different programs. Here are some of our favorites.
- Google Maps: Constantly updates for the most accurate street information; saves recent history; and offers multiple route options.
- Waze: Collects information from other users about accidents, traffic, road conditions and more in real time.
With the MAZDA CONNECT™ infotainment system, there’s no shortage of ways to keep yourself and your passengers entertained, no matter how long the drive ahead is. A few worthwhile apps include:
- Spotify, Pandora, Google Play Music, or Apple Music for music or podcasts
- Scout FM for a collection of radio shows and podcasts
- Audible for access to more than 45,000 audio books
- Stitcher for more than 20,000 shows, podcasts, and live stations
Of course, staying in the know while on the road is important these days, which is why these apps may prove beneficial:
Mazda Mobile App
In addition to the many apps available for the MAZDA CONNECT™ system, one of our favorite apps is the MyMazda app. This app on your smartphone keeps you connected with your vehicle in many ways. It features:
- Your Mazda maintenance schedule
- Service history at Mazda dealerships
- Dealership locations and service scheduling
- Offers, promotions, and service coupons
- Roadside assistance connection
- Bluetooth and MAZDA CONNECT™ support
- And much more!
What’s more, with Mazda Mobile Start, you can start, lock, or locate your Mazda model right from your smartphone.
Connect with Cox Mazda
For additional recommendations for our favorite Mazda infotainment apps or to get behind the wheel of a brand-new Mazda for yourself to see some of the nearby Sarasota gardens, connect with Cox Mazda today!
More from Cox Mazda
Drivers from Sarasota to Tampa are looking for an impressive and stylish compact crossover. This often leads them to explore the 2021 Mazda CX-3. So, exactly what is so exciting about the new Mazda CX-3? From the inside out, this new Mazda crossover is quite impressive. Starting at just $20,640*, the 2021 Mazda CX-3 is…
When a component of your vehicle is not functioning properly and further investigation is required, the Mazda check engine light is a way to indicate drivers of a problem. Schedule a service appointment at your nearest authorized Mazda dealer if your light goes on while driving around Sarasota or Tampa, don’t wait! If your Mazda3…
Schedule Service Contact Us During every drive around Tampa and Sarasota, your vehicle’s tires are slowly starting to lose pressure. Your fuel economy gets worse as you lose tire pressure, and the more you lose the closer you are to getting a flat or damaging your tire. That’s why you need to be regularly…