The Outstanding 2016 Mazda3 Expert Reviews Are No Surprise to Palmetto and Memphis Shoppers
The critics are excited about the 2016 Mazda3 as these reviews clearly show. Palmetto and Memphis drivers considering one of these sporty compact dynamos can read all about it here, then stop by Cox Mazda to take one out for a spin today.
What Do the Critics Think About the 2016 Mazda3?
Critics love the 2016 Mazda3, which is readily evident in these reviews:
- The Car Connection – “The 2016 Mazda 3 is one of the best-driving and best-looking small cars, with a more premium feel than its (now even lower) price might suggest.”
- Car and Driver – “The Mazda 3 proves that economical, fuel-efficient cars need not be dull to look at or to drive—and these are just a couple of the reasons we named it to our 10Best list for 2016.”
- Edmunds – “The versatile 2016 Mazda 3 offers powerful yet fuel-efficient engines, sporty driving dynamics and a comfortable ride. It is one of the best all-around compact cars.”
- Kelley Blue Book – “Anyone who thinks a compact car can’t be stylish, fuel-efficient, value-oriented, technologically advanced and a hoot to drive hasn’t met the Mazda3.”
The 2016 Mazda3 Specs and Features
Available as a sedan or sporty hatchback, the 2016 Mazda3 delivers power, safety, and abundant standard features on every trim:
- Performance – The 2016 Mazda3 is powered by either a 155-hp 2.0L SKYACTIV®-G TECHNOLOGIES 4-cylinder engine, or the 184-hp 2.5L SKYACTIV®-G TECHNOLOGIES 4-cylinder engine for customizable performance.
- Safety – Standard safety features include options like the advanced airbag system and Mazda Advanced Restraint system, whiplash reducing headrests, ABS with Electronic Brakeforce Distribution and Brake Assist, and Dynamic Stability Control, and can be enhanced by a suite of sensors and additional safety systems.
- Convenience – The 2016 Mazda3 is loaded with appealing amenities from the remote keyless entry with pushbutton start, to the cruise control with steering wheel mounted controls, 6-speaker audio system with color touchscreen interface, Mazda Connect Infotainment system, and Bluetooth hands-free calling and music streaming which all come standard.
Learn More About the 2016 Mazda3 Reviews at Cox Mazda Serving Palmetto and Memphis
Visit Cox Mazda to learn about the 2016 Mazda3 reviews and see why they have Palmetto and Memphis shoppers so excited. Contact us or simply stop by our showroom at 3101 Cortez Rd. W. in Bradenton, FL. We look forward to your visit!