How to Set the Clock for a 2016 Mazda6
Even in the most technologically advanced cars, the simplest things can seem surprisingly difficult, so we have assembled a series of 2016 Mazda6 tech reference guides for our Palmetto and Memphis drivers. One of the most common questions is about how to set the clock for a 2016 Mazda6, and the team at Cox Mazda wanted to go over the steps for you here, including a convenient video to walk you through them.
Resetting Your Clock
If you ever have battery troubles or just have to adjust for daylight savings, you’ll have to reset your clock, but don’t worry, with this 2016 Mazda6 tech reference guide handy, it’s easy.
- Bring up the settings screen on your touchscreen interface
- If you have a GPS, its sync setting can automatically set your clock
- If you don’t have GPS with your Mazda, go to “time zone select”
- Select the right time zone
- Input the current time from your watch or smartphone
If You Haven’t Already, Be Sure to Check Out the 2016 Mazda6
The 2016 Mazda6 is not just one of the most technically advanced cars on the road, it’s also one of the best looking.
This Mazda is able to go tire-to-tire with the rest of the mid-size sedan class on tech features, engine specs, and pure style, with the good looks and sleek design of a coupe while still retaining the four-door design that makes it a smart choice for a family car.
- Under the hood of each Mazda6 is a 2.5L four-cylinder with 184 hp and 185 lb-ft of torque, earning as much as 40 highway and 28 city mpg.
- The cabin is loaded with some of the best in amenities, including standard Bluetooth phone and audio and available upgrades like power-adjustable front seating and an 11-speaker Bose stereo system.
- Safety features like forward collision warning and lane departure warning systems pair with the Five-Star Overall Vehicle Safety Rating from the NHTSA to make this one smart family sedan.
Learn More at Cox Mazda
If you have any questions about the workings of your 2016 Mazda6 or any other Mazda vehicle, feel free to drop by our dealership six days a week at 3101 Cortez Rd W in Bradenton, FL. If you have any questions about our 2016 Mazda6 tech reference guides, Palmetto and Memphis drivers can contact us online or by phone at (941) 749-2790 before making the trip to our dealership.