The 2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata Reviews Thrill Bradenton and Palmetto Drivers
Now that the 2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata reviews are in, Bradenton and Palmetto drivers can read for themselves why the 3026 Mazda MX-5 Miata is a benchmark in its segment. With riveting performance that doesn’t compromise fuel economy, razor-sharp handling, and a refined interior, it’s no wonder that critics are hailing it as an icon among its 2016 competitors.
Critics Are Taken Aback
We haven’t been able to find a negative review of the 2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata while scouring the web for excerpts. Here are a few quotes chosen from a sea of praise by the best automotive journalists in the nation:
- The Car Connection: “The 2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata has been completely re-engineered and redesigned for 2016 and, we’re relieved to say it’s every bit the intimate, sensory experience we expected. And more.”
- Edmunds: “If you’re looking for an affordable two-seat convertible that’s stylish and fun to drive, the Edmunds ‘A-rated’ Miata is practically the only game in town.”
- Car and Driver: “Not only does the fourth-generation MX-5 have the most comfortable cockpit of any Mazda MX-5 Miata, it’s also the highest performing.”
The 2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata Specs and Features
As Car and Driver mentioned, the 2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata is one of the highest performing and most comfortable in the model’s entire legacy, due in no small part to the following specs and features:
- Specs: The 2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata features a SKYACTIV® TECHNOLOGIES 2.0L engine that gets 155 hp and 148 lb.-ft. of torque. Given that the 2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata has shed several hundred pounds in its redesign, you’re going feel it accelerate with much more force than previous models. On top of the improved ride, you’ll enjoy up to 36 mpg on the highway.
- Features: The new model has been tweaked to ensure your utter convenience, with features like remote trunk locking/opening, push-button ignition, a USB port, speed-sensing volume control for your 6-speaker stereo, a power outlet, and hands-free calling and audio.
Test-drive the 2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata Near Palmetto in Bradenton Today
If you’re interested in giving the all-new 2016 Mazda MX-5 Miata a test-drive around Palmetto and Bradenton, simply contact Cox Mazda at (941) 749-2790. Otherwise, you can simply stop by. We’re located at 3101 Cortez Rd W, Bradenton, FL. We look forward to showing you everything else it can do!