The 2017 Mazda CX-3 Reviews Thrill Tampa and Sarasota Drivers
If you’re looking for the ideal compact crossover to provide sporty handling, upscale features, and impressive economy, the 2017 Mazda CX-3 might be just what you need. With critical reviews that praise everything from engine power to interior appointments; this little SUV is guaranteed to be a fan favorite at Cox Mazda and a go-to choice for savvy Florida drivers who expect more for their daily commute.
Critics are Thrilled With What the 2017 Mazda CX-3 Offers
Across the board, the experts are thrilled with the 2017 Mazda CX-3, as these reviews make clear:
- The Car Connection – “The 2017 Mazda CX-3 is a stunner on the road, and punches way above its weight class.”
- Car and Driver – “Inside and out, it looks much more expensive than it is, giving off a sort of budget Porsche Macan vibe.”
- Kelley Blue Book – “The 2017 Mazda CX-3 emphasizes good handling, sharp looks and a sporty demeanor.”
- Edmunds – “Many compact crossover SUVs aren’t so “compact” anymore. But the petite 2017 Mazda CX-3 might be just what you’re after. It’s stylish, easy to park and fun to drive.”
The 2017 Mazda CX-3 Specs and Features
Looking at all the petite 2017 Mazda CX-3 has to offer, it’s easy to see why the critics are so exuberant with their praise:
- Performance – The SKYACTIV®–G 2.0L 4-cylinder and SKYACTIV®-Drive 6-Speed automatic transmission with manual-shift and Sport mode generate 146-hp and deliver as much as 32 mpg/highway economy. Drivers can select either the standard FWD or optional AWD drivetrain for impressive handling on challenging roads.
- MAZDA CONNECT – The advanced MAZDA CONNECT™ Infotainment system comes standard and delivers access to the latest connectivity features like maps, music streaming, and emergency assistance and can seamlessly integrate with the 7-inch in-dash touchscreen interface and optional Bose 7-speaker audio system.
- Driver Convenience – To make every trip a little more convenient, drivers have access to options that include remote start, navigation with 3D mapping, remote entry, pushbutton start, multifunction steering wheel, hands-free calling, and much more.
The 2017 Mazda CX-3 Reviews Are Just Part of the Story for Tampa and Sarasota Drivers
Explore the 2017 Mazda CX-3 and see why the reviews have Tampa and Sarasota drivers talking. Contact an associate at Cox Mazda at (941) 749-2790 or see us at 3101 CORTEZ ROAD WEST in Bradenton, FL.