2021 MAZDA CX-9 Reviews
You may need a practical family hauler for your everyday drives in Sarasota, but there’s no need to give up thrilling performance. We suggest taking a closer look at the 2021 Mazda CX-9 — and why this midsize SUV has been piling up rave reviews for impressive in-cabin comforts, tech features, and driving dynamics alike. Join Cox Mazda as we look at what trusted auto industry experts have been saying in their Mazda CX-9 reviews, below!
MAZDA CX-9 Reviews: Performance and Handling
Car and Driver offers a perfect epithet for the CX-9 In their CX-9 review, dubbing it the “the driving enthusiast’s family hauler”. Other reviewers agree that the CX-9 will infuse your Tampa drives with a level of dynamism and vigor rarely found in midsize SUVs:
- Autotrader: “The 2021 Mazda CX-9 is a midsize 3-row crossover/SUV for people who would much rather buy a sport sedan. And they would have done as well if it wasn’t for those pesky kids. It’s a rare machine that can be family-friendly and driver-friendly at the same time, but the CX-9 has pulled it off.”
- Car and Driver: “Handling is far sharper than any of its rivals’ and it’s powered by a turbocharged four-cylinder that will provide enough pep for most drivers.”
- Car and Driver: “Surprisingly light on its feet, it often feels as if you’re driving a smaller SUV. The suspension is firm, but it’s still supple enough riding over rough stretches of road.
- Kelley Blue Book: “The CX-9’s tidy dimensions make it easy to maneuver in tight situations. Its turbocharged 4-cylinder engine delivers impressive V6-like power balanced with excellent fuel economy.”
MAZDA CX-9 Reviews: Comfort and Convenience
According to Car and Driver’s CX-9 review, the “tastefully arranged soft-touch plastic with handsome graining, brushed aluminum” appointments inside the cabin “wouldn’t look out of place in an Audi”. Reviewers at Kelley Blue Book also have a lot of love for the CX-9’s “near-luxury atmosphere” — and you’ll find similar sentiments no matter which CX-9 review you read:
- Car and Driver: “The CX-9 remains one of our favorite SUVs to recommend to those who value athletic handling and driver engagement as much as we do.”
- Kelley Blue Book: “The 2021 Mazda CX-9 competes in the midsize 3-row SUV/crossover arena, but it’s really in a class of its own. The exterior is sleek and harmonious, modern yet understated. And the interior is so upscale that it could easily have come from Audi or Lexus.”
- Motortrend: “Now, all models come with a 10.3-inch screen with the latest Mazda Connect interface. The base 2021 Mazda CX-9 Sport comes standard with a host of goodies including heated front seats, three-zone automatic climate control, keyless entry, push-button start, and adaptive cruise control.”
Lease or Finance a MAZDA CX-9 for Sale in Bradenton!
Ready to experience the Mazda CX-9 up close in the Palmetto area? Get in touch with our team to explore Mazda i-Activsense® safety technology and SKYACTIV® performance features, and then browse our new CX-9 inventory to see what’s on our lot right now in Bradenton!
More From Cox Mazda
Drivers from Sarasota to Tampa are looking for an impressive and stylish compact crossover. This often leads them to explore the 2021 Mazda CX-3. So, exactly what is so exciting about the new Mazda CX-3? From the inside out, this new Mazda crossover is quite impressive. Starting at just $20,640*, the 2021 Mazda CX-3 is…
When a component of your vehicle is not functioning properly and further investigation is required, the Mazda check engine light is a way to indicate drivers of a problem. Schedule a service appointment at your nearest authorized Mazda dealer if your light goes on while driving around Sarasota or Tampa, don’t wait! If your Mazda3…
Schedule Service Contact Us During every drive around Tampa and Sarasota, your vehicle’s tires are slowly starting to lose pressure. Your fuel economy gets worse as you lose tire pressure, and the more you lose the closer you are to getting a flat or damaging your tire. That’s why you need to be regularly…
You may need a practical family hauler for your everyday drives in Sarasota, but there’s no need to give up thrilling performance. We suggest taking a closer look at the 2021 Mazda CX-9 — and why this midsize SUV has been piling up rave reviews for impressive in-cabin comforts, tech features, and driving dynamics alike….
The 2020 Mazda CX-5 is an exciting crossover now available to Bradenton drivers looking for a car that performs as well as it feels comfortable. Not only does the Mazda CX-5 interior design accommodate your Sarasota passengers, it also sports exciting amenities. Cox Mazda covers the Mazda CX-5 interior below! View Inventory Apply for Financing Contact…