Why Is Tire Rotation Important?
Why is tire rotation important? If you want your tires to last as long as possible as you drive throughout the Tampa area, you’ll want to not only maintain good tire pressure, but also make sure get your tires rotated frequently.
Reasons to Rotate Tires
There are several reasons to rotate your tires, including:
- Tires usually wear unevenly, with the front wearing out more quickly than the rear. Leaving them in place could mean you’ll have to replace the tires much sooner.
- Uneven wear can also result from poor alignment or unbalanced tires.
- Rotating your tires will get you smoother Sarasota rides and safer handling.
What Happens During a Tire Rotation?
During a tire rotation, technicians typically do the following:
- Move each tire to a different position on the car.
- Check each tire’s air pressure.
- Check the brakes while the tires are off and they’re easy to access.
Schedule Service with Cox Mazda
Answer more of your vehicle questions like what to do about strange car noises or how to change a flat tire with our friendly service department. At Cox Mazda in Bradenton, you can shop online with Kelly and Kyle Cox themselves today!