Visit Siesta Key Beach near Sarasota
Whether it’s fall in the Tampa area or the height of summer, it’s worth paying a visit to Siesta Key Beach near Sarasota. Whether you want to adventure in the water or relax in the sand, Siesta Key Beach is the ideal location. Find out what’s in store at Siesta Key Beach!
About Siesta Key Beach
Siesta Key Beach carries a reputation as one of America’s Best Beaches. Sugary quartz-white sand help this beach stand out from the rest and make it an inviting place to relax and rejuvenate. Some amenities and features of Siesta Key Beach include:
- Pedestrian esplanade
- Concession area
- Tennis courts
- Picnic shelters
- Playground designed like a sandcastle
- Historic Siesta Key pavilion
Things to Do on Siesta Key Beach
There’s plenty to do and see when you visit Siesta Key Beach, including:
- Snorkeling: The best sea life can be seen at Point of Rocks, at the south end of Crescent Beach.
- Siesta Key Village: Take a break from the sun to explore the boutiques, bars and restaurants near Siesta Key Beach.
- Kayaking: Turtle Beach on Siesta Key’s southern end is a popular spot to set out in a kayak and explore the Gulf Coast waters.
- Siesta Key Drum Circle: Every Sunday night, an hour before sunset, the Siesta Key Drum Circle performs for both locals and visitors.
- Bike rentals: Rent a bike to meander through Siesta Key Village and ride along the length of Siesta Key Beach.
- Siesta Key Fun Runs: On Tuesday evenings between June and August, join hundreds of children and adults as they run one mile along the water’s edge.
Of course, there’s plenty more to do on Siesta Key Beach. Take a morning walk, sunbathe during the afternoon, and snap some photos of the sunset. There’s no shortage of relaxation to achieve or fun to be had!
Learn More with Cox Mazda
Discover more Sarasota beaches when you visit Cox Mazda, and make sure to check out our used car buying guide if you’re interested in driving a Mazda of your own for less!
More from Cox Mazda
Drivers that want advanced tech, premium comfort, and dynamic performance are quick to turn to the Mazda6. But do Mazda6 safety ratings match all its other benefits? Of course! Earning top safety scores in independent safety tests from the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) and National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), the Mazda6 safety…
Have you been wondering, “Does the Mazda3 have front-wheel drive?” Both the 2019 Mazda3 Sedan and the Mazda3 Hatchback come standard with front-wheel drive. While all-wheel drive is optional on some Mazda models, front-wheel drive has a lot of benefits thanks to the cutting edge SKYACTIV® TECHNOLOGY. Below, we’ll parse out all the FWD benefits…
The 2019 Mazda3 Sedan and Mazda3 Hatchback gas mileage ratings are tough to beat when compared to the competition. With easy-going vehicle dynamics and impressive engine power, the Mazda3 is a great pick for drivers who are eco-conscious but want a little oomph on Sarasota drives. Below, learn about the Mazda3 engine specs and EPA…