Visit Siesta Key Beach near Sarasota
Whether it’s fall in the Tampa area or the height of summer, it’s worth paying a visit to Siesta Key Beach near Sarasota. Whether you want to adventure in the water or relax in the sand, Siesta Key Beach is the ideal location. Find out what’s in store at Siesta Key Beach!
About Siesta Key Beach
Siesta Key Beach carries a reputation as one of America’s Best Beaches. Sugary quartz-white sand help this beach stand out from the rest and make it an inviting place to relax and rejuvenate. Some amenities and features of Siesta Key Beach include:
- Pedestrian esplanade
- Concession area
- Tennis courts
- Picnic shelters
- Playground designed like a sandcastle
- Historic Siesta Key pavilion
Things to Do on Siesta Key Beach
There’s plenty to do and see when you visit Siesta Key Beach, including:
- Snorkeling: The best sea life can be seen at Point of Rocks, at the south end of Crescent Beach.
- Siesta Key Village: Take a break from the sun to explore the boutiques, bars and restaurants near Siesta Key Beach.
- Kayaking: Turtle Beach on Siesta Key’s southern end is a popular spot to set out in a kayak and explore the Gulf Coast waters.
- Siesta Key Drum Circle: Every Sunday night, an hour before sunset, the Siesta Key Drum Circle performs for both locals and visitors.
- Bike rentals: Rent a bike to meander through Siesta Key Village and ride along the length of Siesta Key Beach.
- Siesta Key Fun Runs: On Tuesday evenings between June and August, join hundreds of children and adults as they run one mile along the water’s edge.
Of course, there’s plenty more to do on Siesta Key Beach. Take a morning walk, sunbathe during the afternoon, and snap some photos of the sunset. There’s no shortage of relaxation to achieve or fun to be had!
Learn More with Cox Mazda
Discover more Sarasota beaches when you visit Cox Mazda, and make sure to check out our used car buying guide if you’re interested in driving a Mazda of your own for less!
More from Cox Mazda
To be frank, the Mazda CX-30 hasn’t been rated for towing in the U.S., but if you’re looking for an especially roomy compact SUV, you’ll have more than enough room in your cargo bay for your bikes when hit the outdoors in Sarasota. Furthermore, the Mazda CX-30 may not have towing capacity, but it…
It’s time to start associating Mazda with towing capacity. After all, you can tow up to 2,000 pounds on the streets of Sarasota with a 2021 Mazda CX-5. With a Skyactiv®-Drive transmission and a 250-hp Skyactiv®-G engine with 320 lb-ft of torque, the Mazda CX-5 is one of the most rugged crossovers on the market….
Each of the 2021 MAZDA CX-30 trims and packages come with unique colors and packages. Of course, Sarasota drivers will find that there’s a lot of overlap, but to make sure the 2021 Mazda CX-30 trim you’re considering has the colors you’re looking for, take a moment to read our guide. We’ll cover the 2021…