8 Unique Places to Visit with Your Family in Bradenton
Top Activity Spots
Head to the following spots known for their family-friendly activities!
- Beach Bums: Here you’ll find an array of bikes, kayaks, paddleboards, beach supplies, and more to make the most of your beach day.
- Mixon Fruit Farm: Experience the process of fresh-squeeze orange juice being made and visit the wildlife center.
- Paradise Boat Tours: Head out on a narrated boat tour to learn about the area’s wildlife, specifically dolphins.
- Tree Umph: Spend the day climbing trees, enjoying ziplining, and getting through obstacle courses.
- Cortez Deep Sea Fishing: Give your family an experience they’ll never forget by heading out on a fishing charter.
- Mckechnie Field: Attend a baseball game for the Bradenton Marauders.
If you’re looking for a more educational or interactive experience, visit:
- South Florida Museum: At the largest natural and cultural history museum on Florida’s Gulf Coast, you’ll encounter an array of exhibits.
- Manatee Village Historical Park: Find out what life was like in early Florida at this free historical park.
Visit Cox Mazda!
Make sure to visit Cox Mazda to take advantage of our lease specials, and then you can head out to explore our list of 8 unique places to visit with your family in Bradenton, or explore the Sarasota beaches! We also have a great list of family-friendly activities in Tampa, and a guide to the Bradenton Motorsports Park.
Image info http://www.manateevillage.org/